The Photography Thread

Guest Dan F

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how active this thread is now..but i just found it so here they are anyway..

They are just my pets..

Pets072.jpg

Spike..who died 2 months ago

Ping.jpg

Ping and i wasnt even looking through the camera,i just put it infront of his face.. :P

Jack.jpg

Jack rabbit,the best bunny in the world..he can walk up and downstairs..

coco.jpg

Coco...ping and coco dont go outside..we were worried about people stealing them..thats why she is being held and has a weird look on her face..

Not sure how active this thread is now..but i just found it so here they are anyway..

They are just my pets..

Pets072.jpg

Spike..who died 2 months ago

Ping.jpg

Ping and i wasnt even looking through the camera,i just put it infront of his face.. :P

Jack.jpg

Jack rabbit,the best bunny in the world..he can walk up and downstairs..

coco.jpg

Coco...ping and coco dont go outside..we were worried about people stealing them..thats why she is being held and has a weird look on her face..

They are soo cute I want a huggie from coco I wish Spike was here he cool

Spike was a outside cat and pretty much just slept in the garden..moved to where-ever the sun was lol

Coco is a loud mouth..she meows all the time,wakes me up everyday..and she answers back if you tell her off..but she purrs alot aswell..follows you everywhere.. :P

• 4 weeks later...

What camera do you use Mar? Becuase it's a top quality photo! I'm thinking of getting a Nikon D80, It will be good for weather/lightning. I will be getting it in the next few weeks, but will be expensive at $1999AUD.

But happy, as I have the job I wanted with the money to boot! :D

Archived