The Photography Thread

Guest Dan F

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments :)

I do want to get into photography.. but I'm very self critical on myself and I see other people's work and think I could never be that good.. but i suppose if i studied it i could be. It's just about doing that now but it costs so much and is very competitive :(

I took these an hour ago. Resized versions:

flower12uw.png

flower23me.png

flower39sg.png

flower43or.png

I recently did a Photography course and, if we can get more funding, then I'll be doing more. I've also got somewhere to do work placement when I feel ready for it and I've got my health sorted out. I love doing photography. I feel more confident with a camera in my hand and it makes me tingle when I find something of interest to snap. Do you guys get that feeling?

My least favourite style is portrait. I love abstract and I love taking photos of wildlife and flowers. I also learnt about photojournalism and am very interested in that. One that I haven't checked out yet is Urban Landscape.

Archived