What are you doing tonight?

Guest MarMar

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Around the time when drugs and smoking apparently became cool. So is anyone going to tell MR200SX that even though he thinks he is acting cool on here, people are probably laughing there asses off at how immature and stupid he is?

:rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be the FIRST one on the list to say this!!!!

If you think this is bad read the thread about DRUGS then you'll see how immature he is... But you might see im a bit harsh in what i say too... Rude in fact!!!

haha all you boring people staying home. Im going to the gym then im going out for a smoke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL.....Um,sorry to point this out,but if you're so cool why are you going to the gym then for a smoke?Is it just me or does one defeat the purpose of the other? :D:P:blink:<_<:lol:

Yeah but don't people who go to the gym usually care about their health then to smoke?Excuse my bluntness,i don't mean to sound rude in anyway,But what is the point of going to the gym to look good,and killing yourself by smoking at the same time?

Archived