What are you doing tonight?

Guest MarMar

It's Friday night, almost 7:30pm. I've spent most of my day reading before my lectures on Monday, cuddling with one of my cats and spending too much time on this and other boards. But, my night is plan-free.

What are you all up to tonight?

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and me mate are home for the weekend so tonight will consist of us having Chinese Takeaways (Chicken Chow Mein & BBQ Sauce), listening to the ipod and watching 'QI'

Oh and my mate plans to do some photography work and teach himself to use Adobe InDesign CS :P

Cool :)

I've just had a quiet evening at home - made a plate with smoked salmon, boiled eggs, salad, onion, bread etc and ate with boyfriend and mom.

Just saw 3584 and will go to bed early (10pm) to be able to sleep in tomorrow and still not lose much of the day :)

Well, I've done bugger-all tonight; I feel a trip to the late-night supermarket coming on so I can kid myself I have a social life. I hear the 'Bread and Cakes' Aisle is the place to go to find other sad gits with nowt else to do on a Friday night!

But I'm out boozing tomorrow, and have a few things planned for my week off work that's coming up :)

Archived