What are you doing tonight?

Guest MarMar

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Lucky you for being paid! I got paid yesterday and nearly spend it all on Roswell dvd boxsets. It went to a good cause, :P !!

Twins? Thats bad :(. I don't know any twins, so i'm Lucky. Hopefully you're find something for the twins!

I know alot of twins. But then, they run in my family (obv, lol) so that's to be expected!! There's me and my twin sister - yes, I know myself!! - then my wee brother and sister are twins. There's the friends I was talking about and then four of my cousins are two sets of twins!

I'm going out for a few (dozen) beers to celebrate the birthday of a guy from work.  Normally I do something extremely embarrassing on work nights out, so I guess tonight will be no exception.... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just to update you, I was a good boy last night. Didn't drop my pants or owt; just fell asleep in a nightclub and nearly got asked to leave! :D

Its now 4:00 pm on Sunday Afternoon here in the UK (Cornwall!!!) and last night i intended to stay in a relax (maybe watch a Dirty movie :D) but sadly i got side tracked and ended up going out to a club called Twlight which was brilliant, Dancing the night away... Sadly i was sober as i dont drink anyway, But it would have been nice to drink, but then sh!t happens!!!!

A little over 5pm here - I have not bothered with getting dressed today, and am currently on the couch with pillows and blankets. Very cosy. Boyfriend is playing Neverwither Nights, I am reading on several web-pages, and trying to read "the lost continent" by Bill Bryson. We were planning on watching the 3rd Harry Potter movie tonight, but it seems that we'll be watching Resident Evil 1 and 2 instead.

Archived