What are you doing tonight?

Guest MarMar

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Battle Royale, Agentsassyi. The bloke in the video shop recommended it one evening when I was fed up, and I'm really glad he did as it's one of my favourites.

I'm trying to watch Gladiator, but this is my 4th time of starting to watch it and I just can't seem to get into it. I'm told it's a good film, but it doesn't seem to hold my interest long enough and my mind wanders before the first half hour is up.

You should watch BR2

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A special edition DVD is coming out soon so I'm waiting for that. Am going to order that along with Ong Bak.

Have you seen Ichi The Killer? I bought that DVD when it was in the sale... I am never watching it again.

I love Battle Royale, Agentsassyi.  The bloke in the video shop recommended it one evening when I was fed up, and I'm really glad he did as it's one of my favourites.

I'm trying to watch Gladiator, but this is my 4th time of starting to watch it and I just can't seem to get into it. I'm told it's a good film, but it doesn't seem to hold my interest long enough and my mind wanders before the first half hour is up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are watching the video then I suggest watching the start and then if you get bored stop it. Then go back to it at a later date. I have to admit that Gladiator is not a favourite of mine.

Battle Royale on the other hand is one of my favourites. Hilariously sick and that psycho is so sexy :lol:

Oh and call me Jess :)

Archived