What are you doing tonight?

Guest MarMar

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not scary and its not bad... its just very sick. I could probably sit through the cartoon of it but they should have never made it into an actual film. Lets just say that the Japanese know what they are doing and the Americans could never make a movie like that.

There are only two movies that have put me off food for 24 hours. 28 Days Later and Ichi the Killer.

Watch at your own risk.

28 Days is a Sandra Bullock movie and 28 Days Later is a British horror movie.

Take my advice. If you are scared of horror movies but want to see zombies then check out Shaun of the Dead :lol:

Edited to Add: Also if you are looking for a true horror movie or two to watch on Halloween then I recommend The Omen I & II. Classic horror :wink:

28 days later... isn't that the one with Sandra Bullock..or am I really wrong here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think her one was called 28 days, when she played an alcoholic. Not the same film.

I haven't seen 28 days later, but I'm really tempted to see both now. I like a bit of gore. There isn't much that will put me off my food. It's the jumpy films I don't like - people hiding in dark corners, that kind of thing.

Archived