The Plane Crash

Guest Hellboy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I have a few neighbours related questions and since they are all losely related to the plan crash i will ask post them here and hope that some kind australian can answer them:

1)What happens to Scott and Dylan now they have been imprisoned?

2)Has anything else happened with regards to the bomb/poisoning. Are only Izzy/Paul and Elle the targets? I still think that those phone calls Susan got havent been fully wrapped up despite knowing who was behind them!

Liam :)

Ok I have a few neighbours related questions and since they are all losely related to the plan crash i will ask post them here and hope that some kind australian can answer them:

1)What happens to Scott and Dylan now they have been imprisoned?

2)Has anything else happened with regards to the bomb/poisoning. Are only Izzy/Paul and Elle the targets? I still think that those phone calls Susan got havent been fully wrapped up despite knowing who was behind them!

Liam :)

Spoilers for UK Viewers. Don't read on if you dont want to know.

1. Paul tries to buy Roo off but it doesnt work and Roo ends up in jail with Stingray and Dylan. Stu then goes undercover as Roo's cellmate hoping to get a confession that he set the boys up. Roo remembers seeing Stu in uniform with Scott when he and Sky were waiting for Roo in the hideout. Roo organises a riot and the place is locked down with Dylan and Roo being trapped in a cell together. Dylan gets Roo talking about setting them up. Stu and the police hear on a wire that has been set up in Stingray's smashed radio. So they get the confession and get to Dylan before he is harmed. A giant package arrives on the doorstep on Xmas morning and voila the boys are inside , free at last

2. From memory nothing has really happened on that. Only that Paul was nearly strangled to death and has been getting strange notes and phone calls with bible verses. This new stalker turns out to be HAROLD.

Sorry if I have forgotten anything as this happened a while ago.

Archived