The Plane Crash

Guest Hellboy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems everyone is unhappy with the death of the Bishop's. I don't think they had "run their course" at all. They were all played by fantastic actors, Marcella and Kevin in particular, and had plently of life left in them.

Well, if it can't be Sindi, I suppose Darcy is the only one left. Unless it is one of Paul's enemies, after all, he has enough!

Just so long as it is not Paul himself. I am fed up enough with this turning him into an evil psycho-villian. The show definetly needs a change of hands befoe the end destroying all the best characters beyond repair.

It seems everyone is unhappy with the death of the Bishop's.  I don't think they had "run their course" at all. They were all played by fantastic actors, Marcella and Kevin in particular, and had plently of life left in them. 

Well, if it can't be Sindi, I suppose Darcy is the only one left. Unless it is one of Paul's enemies, after all, he has enough!

Just so long as it is not Paul himself.  I am fed up enough with this turning him into an evil psycho-villian.  The show definetly needs a change of hands befoe the end destroying all the best characters beyond repair.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't see it being Paul, when he was on the plane himself. But I agree about the show needing a change of tack before they destroy everything that makes it so popular. I have a horrible sense of Brookside deja-vu right now, that they go to such ridiculous extremes that they kill what made the show good, until it is too late to salvage it.

We haven't had it yet in the UK and Ireland though....although I myself have been very naughty and downloaded the episode already.

I was slighly miffed that we didn't actually see the plane hit the water. Guess the budget didn't extend that far. :lol:

Also we should have seen David and Lil die. Much as I love the characters, I don't like this idea that "the door has been left open". It is extremely unrealistic. David and Lil would never allow Harlod to grieve for them if they were alive and well, and they simply cannot do another amnesia storyline, especially with members of the same family to boot!

Although I really wouldn't put anything past Neighbours.

Archived