The Plane Crash

Guest Hellboy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We haven't had it yet in the UK and Ireland  though....although I myself have been very naughty and downloaded the episode already.

I was slighly miffed that we didn't actually see the plane hit the water. Guess the budget didn't extend that far. :lol:

Also we should have seen David and Lil die.  Much as I love the characters, I don't like this idea that "the door has been left open". It is extremely unrealistic. David and Lil would never allow Harlod to grieve for them if they were alive and well, and they simply cannot do another amnesia storyline, especially with members of the same family to boot!

Although I really wouldn't put anything past Neighbours.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought that they had found David and Lil's bodies, or have I read that wrongly somewhere else?

We haven't had it yet in the UK and Ireland  though....although I myself have been very naughty and downloaded the episode already.

I was slighly miffed that we didn't actually see the plane hit the water. Guess the budget didn't extend that far. :lol:

Also we should have seen David and Lil die.  Much as I love the characters, I don't like this idea that "the door has been left open". It is extremely unrealistic. David and Lil would never allow Harlod to grieve for them if they were alive and well, and they simply cannot do another amnesia storyline, especially with members of the same family to boot!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought that they had found David and Lil's bodies, or have I read that wrongly somewhere else?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they only found david's body. So Harold is like well the other bodies haven’t been found so they could still be out there even though they were in freezing cold water and would of froze to death, and the fact that they sacked all three of them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they only found david's body. So Harold is like well the other bodies haven’t been found so they could still be out there even though they were in freezing cold water and would of froze to death, and the fact that they sacked all three of them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, ok thanks for setting me straight aejude! :D

So...David's body has been found, Serena was actually pronounced dead (by Connor, but still..)....but what about Lil?

Has her body been found yet?? Or is the door open for her to one day return?

Neighbours love to test the very limits to which credibliity can be stretched, so I certainly could see it happening.

Also, Lil faking her death is sort of feasible, after realising David was dead, and perhaps seeing about Serena's death on the news, she may have been so distraught that she decided to start a new life by herself, as she couldn't face going back to Ramsey Street and having to deal with her greif, and Harold's. They could also have it that Lil perhaps could have saved David, but chose to save herself instead.... and was so guilt-stricken by this that she couldn't face Harold, so decided to fake her death.

Hey, it could happen. Plus I'd just love to see Lil back one day....and maybe even back with Paul, whom she really belongs with after all. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Des,

I really don't mean to me a nuisance but would you mind uploading the plane crash again? It's just that it's expired and I never got to see it. It doesn't matter if you can't but I'd be dead chuffed if you could. I'm sure other people missed out too. Thanks mate.

~ Irish Fan (Ben) :wink:

It was kind of obvious that David, Lil and Serena were going to die as they all revealed that they were leaving at the same time. Us UK viewers should get to see these episodes in about 4-6 weeks time. I can't wait.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What probably wasn't so obvious was that they would chose to kill all of Harold's surviving family in one go.

Hi Des,

I really don't mean to me a nuisance but would you mind uploading the plane crash again? It's just that it's expired and I never got to see it. It doesn't matter if you can't but I'd be dead chuffed if you could. I'm sure other people missed out too. Thanks mate.

~ Irish Fan (Ben)  :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did Des upload it? I thought he only did neighbours.... but anyway....

You can find it on this page somewhere:

http://nei.gfunk.org/Neighbours/

Archived