The Plane Crash

Guest Hellboy

Thanks for that, that really helped clear things up. The Roo/Dylan/Scott stuff sounds amazing.

I am looking foreward to seeing Harold try to destroy Paul. I think it is time Paul Robinson achieves his comeuppance.

As for the plane crash, I have a theory which ties in with Harold being the new stalker. I think it was him who planted the bomb. Maybe his crazy Harold persona has returned and he doesn't know. The only reason he is now sending the notes is because he cannot remember planting the bomb and so blames Paul.

Cue an emotional scene when Harold realises he killed his family!

Liam :)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible bt I dont think so.

At the moment, Harold confessed to Paul and he decided not to press charges against him. Mainly because he didnt want his name in the mud and Izzy has vowed she wont let him get away with what she has done with paul, as his anxities are that bad he can't go out the house.

I don't believe the Harold theory stacks up for a couple of reasons: firstly, the old "bad Harold" was just generally bad and didn't lurch from being bad to good, and more importantly (and perhaps logically) it would mean writing Ian Smith out (as Harold would surely be imprisoned) and there have been no indications of Ian leaving the show.

Archived