Tammin a bad time in the UK

Guest Andy

I think pop is less, er, popular at the moment but it definitely isn't dead. Look at McFly - they just had a number one single and album in the space of two weeks. Girls Aloud are still really popular, as are people like the Scissor Sisters, Sugababes, Robbie Williams, Kylie etc. But I think it's harder to break through with pop music now. The only person who's done well recently that I can think of is Charlotte Church, and she was already well known in the uk. So I think it will be hard for Tammin, especially coming from a soap, because people tend to judge you really harshly for that. I feel quite sorry for her actually, at least she's trying a slightly different sound and she plays her own instruments, unlike Holly Valance for example.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's now not being released on the 19th Sep!! :( HMV UK has deleated it  and it's not on Amazon or Woolworths or anywhere!! :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is very odd, though it has happend with a DVD recently I got and the release date has been put back.

It's not like she's getting any publicity in the UK - she's been in the Funday Times (part of the Sundya Times) and she is in this month's edition of 'Company'. Okay may not be a lot, but give it a bit of time.

I think it will be harder for her, then other Australian soap stars as H&A isn't that popular as other soaps.

Archived