Tammin a bad time in the UK

Guest Andy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay well we'll agree to disagree lol.

Coldplay and Dido more indie then pop. McFly and Busted are ridiculed. Sam and Mark were dropped by the record label.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Dido is indie, the Dissociatives are dangerous anarchists. Don't mcfly have another number 1 album at the moment ?

40 years from now mcfly, girls aloud, atomic kitten will be idolised by nostalgic misfits born in 2025.

That's not really how it was. She did come to the uk, so she was obviously intent on pursuing her music career over here. It just happened that she got offered a big opportunity at an awkward time. I don't blame her for taking it, especially as it was going to be such a struggle for her music to get taken seriously in this country. I think she made the right decision but it is a bit of a surprise.

Obviously she auditioned for the role. The point is if that's how she feels about music and fans she really shouldn't expect much in return. I mean there are hundreds of dedicated talented artists around, music means nothing to her. Do the maths.

All's we really know is that she was offered a big role in a possibly 'big' movie. Didn't she leave acting (H&A) to pursue a music career. She was intent on having a music career here, but something came up. Like if you were about to start a new job but then another bigger, better job was to be offered to you, wouldn't you take it?

So where you got 'music means nothing to her' from, I just don't know. You seem to go OTT on everything msf! :lol:

We're not talking about any job here, this was supposed to be an international music career.

I'm just thinking about the musicians and singers who have to tour, sleep in their vans, eat leftovers for years before getting some recognition is that so hard to understand.

Anyway Australians saw through her quickly enough.

Archived