InsideSoap,etc scan thread

Guest Di

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also - why the hell is the Mineshaft Disaster in there? That aired in the UK a year ago (almost a year ago to the day in fact!) and was pretty poor anyway to be fair. There are tons of better storylines than that:

1. Kane's cancer... surely the best storyline - excepting the stalker and the Olympic siege - of recent H&A.

2. Jade and Seb's exit (Not the twin swap, which was s**t, but the car-crash)

3. Brodie/Alex/Hayley love triangle

4. Ian Osbourne/Josie Russell/Tasha Andrews saga

I think the transformation we've seen in Kane in the last 12 months also deserves some recognition. Bad boy rapist made good guy who everyone in the Bay now misses.

Also - why the hell is the Mineshaft Disaster in there?  That aired in the UK a year ago (almost a year ago to the day in fact!) and was pretty poor anyway to be fair.  There are tons of better storylines than that:

1. Kane's cancer... surely the best storyline - excepting the stalker and the Olympic siege - of recent H&A.

2. Jade and Seb's exit (Not the twin swap, which was s**t, but the car-crash)

3. Brodie/Alex/Hayley love triangle

4. Ian Osbourne/Josie Russell/Tasha Andrews saga

I think the transformation we've seen in Kane in the last 12 months also deserves some recognition.  Bad boy rapist made good guy who everyone in the Bay now misses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For me, it is remarkable how well it was done. I've actually exepted him as such, which I would never have thought to be able to do a few years ago. Full credit to the storywriters there... and Sam deserves some recognition too, I suppose :)

Archived