InsideSoap,etc scan thread

Guest Di

Inside Soap has taken a drastic downward slope since it went weekly. The choice's of "best couples" are hardly the most riveting - from any of the soaps! I think the reason Josie was up for best bitch is purely because Home and Away doesn't have anything else that boarders on "bitch". I was also slightly surprised at the nominations in the sexiest male catagory.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know what you mean, I kind of figured that's why they had her in there as best bitch. But what's really the point when she's going to be up against real bitches? They could have had her in best actress or best newcomer.

I have a couple of issues from way back in 1996, and it was really good back then. It went crap around 1998 and then just got continuously worse.

Well I'll get in contact with her soon and see if she can tell me any more details - if she can and I post them we'll see if they turn up in Inside Soap in a few weeks! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh you are luck dan how many other members have here own personal line to

A home and away cast member. :)

:lol: @ my Avatar :lol:

Inside Soap was great in the early 90s when it was monthly. It should have never gone fortnightly and definitely not weekly.

If I remember rightly though, they ran a huge feature (infact it might have been the cover story?) in July 2001, when H&A returned to Channel 5? I remember there was some pull-out-and-keep thing but not much else.

Inside Soap was great in the early 90s when it was monthly.  It should have never gone fortnightly and definitely not weekly.

If I remember rightly though, they ran a huge feature (infact it might have been the cover story?) in July 2001, when H&A returned to Channel 5?  I remember there was some pull-out-and-keep thing but not much else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah but they got a lot of the details wrong. Like because Ada, Ryan, and Kimberly C were over promoting the show, they were in some of the promo pics. And inside soap then rambled on about how Gypsy, Vinnie and Leah were coming to the UK in upcoming episodes, when in fact, those characters stayed in Aus.

Archived