Bad Girls

Guest Dazacoulls

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't all in her head - she did do it, to protect the other Julie and other girls he has hurt. She took the ice shard from the kitchen freezer and took it in with her. She stabbed him and then the ice shard melted, leaving no evidence.

She went a bit mad later on though because Di was pressuring her into admitting she did it (Di was in the frame, you see) She was rather delusional and was even violent towards the other Julie. But I'm sure you know all this!

I can't wait for Thursday's episode! The storyline has got really good - a great climax to the series. Poor Tina - she never meant to hurt anyone, yet she will now go down for life. She was scared in the court waiting room because she heard her judge was really harsh - she didn't want to go in prison for long - just enough so that she could be back with her friends...but she was destraught when they let her off. Now her plan has backfired...

I was so annoyed at Kerigan - why didn't she just shoeve Buxton into a binbag for the bin men? Why hide her on the grounds? It's silly beyond belief!

I heard it too. I really hope it's not true. With only a few episodes left, I don't see how they could wrap everything up in such a short amount of time. It just seems like it would be too rushed.

It was horrible though, because on the same day I heard that, I discovered sneak magazine had been axed. It was a bad day :(

I was so annoyed at Kerigan - why didn't she just shoeve Buxton into a binbag for the bin men? Why hide her on the grounds? It's silly beyond belief!

I thought that aswell at first but when I thought about it. Wouldnt they have looked in the bin for her or even evidence she went out in the bin? If so they would have found her body if Pat but her in there.

Archived