Bad Girls

Guest Dazacoulls

I emailed ITV when that was on the Radio and they said

" Yes it is true the show will be axed at the end of this series, due to very low ratings, the only way this axing will be reconsidered is if ratings pick up before the series comes to a end."

So you know what to do everyone watch it or it will go.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why, but I couldn't get into this series for some reason. I watched the first one and didn't think much to it, and couldn't be bothered to watch it after that. It's not that it was bad or anything, I think it's just getting a bit old now. They've taken it as far as it will go. I felt the same with the last series of Footballer's Wives and now that's been axed too.

I think I started to lose interest after Fenner left. The Yvonne storyline was when the show was at its peak for me (I didn't watch it in the very beginning though), so when Fenner left it kind of wrapped everything up. I think it would have been good to end things there.

Did they just cut a major scene out or is that still to come? Natalie wasn't dismembered as Liz May Brice stated.

They either cut the scene out as it was too explicit or it happens on the last episode, I think I remember LMB saying that she was down the drains on a harness when she was filming the cutting scenes, so maybe Natalie blocks the sewer system? :ph34r:

I was so annoyed at Kerigan - why didn't she just shoeve Buxton into a binbag for the bin men? Why hide her on the grounds? It's silly beyond belief!

I think she was too late once they had finished fighting - her original intention was to have dead Buxton into a binbag (hence Kerrigan following her out to kill her whilst Buxton was meant to be in the bag)

Re. the Tina situation... it was all too convenient that the man who died turned out to be a wife-beater... when the wife said "I'm glad he's dead" and it cut to the credits the two options I considered were a) he was a bad guy or b) he had some terminal illness anyway.

Wish we'd seen more of 'Prison Idol' :P

awww did you see the previews for next week? With Janine running off? I have to say, I'm quite liking her relationship with Donny. I know it's forbidden, but I do thhink they genuinly care for each other. I just hope that her running away or attempting to run away, depending on what actually happens, doesn't ruin it. We need a decent Bad Girls relationship. Im still haunted by memories of Jim and Shell's affair!

Archived