MSN

Guest sexydorkybabe

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, is it true that you have to pay to download MSN Messenger in the UK now? My mate says you do, but I didn't think you did - I thought it was still free. I'm freaking out as I'm getting a new laptop in September and so will need to reinstall MSN Messenger! :(

Guys, is it true that you have to pay to download MSN Messenger in the UK now? My mate says you do, but I didn't think you did - I thought it was still free. I'm freaking out as I'm getting a new laptop in September and so will need to reinstall MSN Messenger! :(

I dont think so, people are always sending me emails about paying for MSN, and hotmail etc, its just all junk.

MSN would tell you on their homepage otherwise, I would assume.

We had to download MSN again last week as pc broke down we didnt pay for it.

Archived