MSN

Guest sexydorkybabe

This is relating to MSN Spaces users..Is anyone else having troubles uploading photos onto their MSN space? I try and upload..and its like,"upload in progress" and everything normal..but when its supposed to be finished uploading the new photos they are no where to be seen in your photo album! Maybe it's just my computer being stupid as usual..but its been like this for days! :unsure:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate msn spaces, it annoys me, I cant upload my pics, says I need to install an active x controller so I click on it to download and it does jack s*&t and I still cant uplaod, grrrrr. I gave up and now have a myspace thing lol not as good for what I wanted but hey at least I dont have problems.

But my msn is great, never cuts me off and lots of friends have had problems lately

• 3 weeks later...

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

There is a VIRUS on MSN/Windows Live Messenger at the moment which caused me to have problems with my laptop.

I have spent the past hour fixing everything up but now its all sorted. I'm currently using my anti-virus scans again just in case.

I was totally freaked out by it :o but I'm glad it is finally over!!!!

Jazer (Jarad) :)

Archived