MSN

Guest sexydorkybabe

I've been having problems accessing msn/hotmail from home all day.

I had some projects sent to my inbox, which I need to work on over the weekend. Luckily I managed to access my inbox from uni. But now Im back home for the weekend and somone has just emailed be the rest of the material to my hotmail inbox. I can't seem to access it again. Im trying to contact this person and ask her to mail me all the files again to my uni email account. I'm just irritated by it not working.

I can access all the other sites, it's just msn.com/hotmail.com and msn messenger. Anything to do with MSN really... Is anyone else having problems? :unsure:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:unsure: hmmm!

It's really strange. As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with my internet connection and I can access all my other sites and even my google inbox. Just not the inbox I really need to access. I guess there's not much more I can do other than trying again when I get the chance.

I get easily irritated when things like this happen. Add that to all of the stress with uni work at the moment...it's enough to make anyone hate technology with a passion. :lol:

I'm still having problems with the internet. It seems as though I can only access a few sites such as google and BTTB. Not sure why I can't access the other sites or msn messenger. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem could be?

I've scanned for viruses and have found nothing.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived