Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She blabbed about craig going to anger management to everyone (it was meant to be a secret between Chris, Craig and Sarah). And before that she was going on about the food blah blah etc etc.

The funniest bit was when TK carried her out screaming! I so hoped he'd tell her where to go - thought he was going to then he just forgave her. Hello she's using him!!!!

Same, I missed last night, but saw the preview.

They need to bring back some old characters. I, myself, would love to see Nelson and Jesse come back. I'd also like to see Chris' brother come back (his name slips my mind currently), and Tuesday. Ooh, and also Vinnie or Judy.

Sorry if I go off topic

Everyone on Streettalk (Shortland Street talk) wanted me to write about Justine lol I can't believe they really wanted to hear about my obbession with her and even including Alice :blink:

I havent seen shorty since wednesday!!!

I need some serious updates lol. What did sarah do? (saw the shorts for this week) sounds like she done something nasty hehehehe

R tania and mark back together?

Boy or girl? Name? Weight? Time born? Did all go ok? And any other questions you may feel the need to answer :P

Yeah I've been missing the last few eps too! But I saw the preview. Haha, Justine walks on Baxter nude! Why would he do that?? Isn't he supposed to be a Christian... prancing around in the nude for his girlfriend to see isn't very Christian-like :haha:

Ooh, yes, give us details on the baby!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congrats Lisa!! Meredith's not too bad a name for a girl :P:lol: Name her after me! (Don't worry I'm only kidding) She wasn't exactly small! Mind you, that's what you get when you're a stubborn wee girl who want's to stay where you are!

Back on topic (for now....) I haven't seen Shortland St for awhile either. I haven't even seen the previews for the coming week!

Archived