Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good name. I love the name Samantha! Do we get to see baby photos??

We've named the one remaining kitten Ginnu. He was born on my dogs birthday and her names Innu. The G at the front is because he's ginger.

So I saw the re-run of Shortland Street this morning.....That's all I have on the topic at the moment.....

Good name. I love the name Samantha! Do we get to see baby photos??

We've named the one remaining kitten Ginnu. He was born on my dogs birthday and her names Innu. The G at the front is because he's ginger.

So I saw the re-run of Shortland Street this morning.....That's all I have on the topic at the moment.....

http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/24/29784624_full.jpg

I emailed Sam Edmond (he works for SSP) a while back and asked about the opening credits and how hardly any of the cast are in them. I got a reply on Tuesday. He said that the opening credits have been updated and should be on air shortly. I don't know if he's talking about the new ones with Alice, TK, Libby, Tania and Claire that featured over a week before he sent the email, or if a complete revamp is in the cards!

This thread is kinda dying out :( but I thought I'd post this anyway...

Lee Donoghue will be joining the cast of Shortland Street in the next week or so as Hunter McKay, Justine and Callum's son.

talent2878thzl1.jpg

Also joining is Kim Crossman as Sophie McKay - Hunter's sister and Justine and Callum's daughter.

906990855a2139806013b91lv6.jpg

Kim is really pretty IMO. This will give Scarlett someone to hang out with. Hopefully Fran doesn't get these ones stoned too :P

Archived