Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I know this won't make you feel better, but my cat's popped out 4 kittens since Saturday (1 Saturday(RIP wee ginger), 1 yesterday, 2 today) So for awhile there, she was feeling you pain of being pregnant and wanting the babies out!!

Wow! That's cool (and sad) about the kittens. Sirlancealotnz (do you have a name??), I think the weather has cleared up a lot now. Last night it was bucketing down! While we're off topic (Mez, you should know better :lol: ) , can Mez or Cat please add a subtitle to the Neighbours NZ Discussion thread. Make it something like No Spoilers Please! May Contain UK Spoilers! Thank you (I really should've PM'd that but it's too late now).

Back on topic, has anyone done the competition Cat mentioned earlier??

^ I know this won't make you feel better, but my cat's popped out 4 kittens since Saturday (1 Saturday(RIP wee ginger), 1 yesterday, 2 today) So for awhile there, she was feeling you pain of being pregnant and wanting the babies out!!

awwwwww kittens :D

RIP to the wee one (we had our boy put down less than 2wks ago so maybe they are playing together hehehehehe)

sirlancelotnz, I'm going to call you Lance until you give me a name to call you by :D sirlancelotnz takes too long to write :lol:

As for the competition, I haven't entered YET! I wanted to know your guys' thoughts on it before I did anything. I notice that when I hover over Justine, Mark's eye glitters. And when I hover over Toni (or maybe it was Chris), Justine's wedding ring glitters. And the obvious was Tania's leg with Callum and TK's hand on Sarah's lap and Craig bobbing his head.

Did anyone see the credits last night? They're back to how they were (with Yvonne and Toni) except Alice is now where Tania was last week! It's wierd. Maybe the change the credits to suit the storylines (eg. Alice's storyline with her mom this week and Yvonne and her poker games??).

sirlancelotnz, I'm going to call you Lance until you give me a name to call you by :D sirlancelotnz takes too long to write :lol:

As for the competition, I haven't entered YET! I wanted to know your guys' thoughts on it before I did anything. I notice that when I hover over Justine, Mark's eye glitters. And when I hover over Toni (or maybe it was Chris), Justine's wedding ring glitters. And the obvious was Tania's leg with Callum and TK's hand on Sarah's lap and Craig bobbing his head.

Did anyone see the credits last night? They're back to how they were (with Yvonne and Toni) except Alice is now where Tania was last week! It's wierd. Maybe the change the credits to suit the storylines (eg. Alice's storyline with her mom this week and Yvonne and her poker games??).

*blushes*

You can call me Queenie i mean Lisa LOL!! hehehehe

I dont watch the starting credits so havent taken much notice.....

One thing i am curious on tho is Claire said she might be homeless soon as someone is interested in the house... I thought Justine was living there now? Or are they just house sharing atm? *is confused*

Archived