Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're over living with other people. We're getting ourselves a 2 bedroom house and a kitten next year. And possibly a student who will pay $150 a week for a fully furnished room. Or something. We're so sick of living with people who aren't logical/normal.

We're over living with other people. We're getting ourselves a 2 bedroom house and a kitten next year. And possibly a student who will pay $150 a week for a fully furnished room. Or something. We're so sick of living with people who aren't logical/normal.

We got the same, last time we hda a flatmate was over 3 years ago now, we have no trust anymore after being burned. Tho it would be handy now to have someone help pay the mortgage lol. But not with baby around, too risky.

Aww a kitten, we have 3 dogs, 2 cats and 2 turtles lol

What do people think about Maia and Jay asking Mark to be the donor? I dont really agree given that he wont be allowed to have any say in how it is raised.

And Eti coming back!! What a surprise. Shorty have been quite good at keeping things under wraps like Huia's death unlike Home and Away (in the TV guide it said something along the lines of "everyone is shocked by Peter's return" - I'd be annoyed if I didnt want to know what happened

Archived