James And Sarah Tie The Knot

Mishyy

Home And Away co-stars James Stewart, Sarah Roberts get married

Home And Away co-stars James Stewart and Sarah Roberts have tied the knot in a lavish overseas wedding.

The couple, who met on the set of the Channel 7 soap in 2017, said their vows at Luttrellstown Castle near Dublin, Ireland.

Photos shared to Instagram show Roberts and Stewart posing in the grounds of the castle and signing their wedding registry.

Roberts, 34, looked stunning in an intricately beaded strapless white gown, wearing her hair down but pulled back from her face with a white veil.

Stewart, 43, wore a tuxedo and looked absolutely smitten with his bride, gazing adoringly at her in photos.

The couple began dating in late 2017, and Stewart got down on one knee in November last year, proposing at the restaurant where they had their first date.

Stewart told New Idea he had been planning the romantic proposal for six months, but it was a big surprise for Roberts.

“I didn’t see it coming this soon. When the box came out I thought, ‘Maybe it’s a birthday bracelet’, but Jimmy was nervous, a bit sweaty, and his eyes were watery. I knew something was up,” she told the magazine.

Stewart was previously engaged to Jessica Marais after the pair met on the set ofPacked To The Rafters.

The former couple split in 2015 but share seven-year-old daughter Scout.

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

Great photos - congratulations and all the best. ?

I do hope that whoever posted these photos on Instagram did it with permission. Cast of H&A usually get deals with New Idea magazine for exclusive wedding/ engagement/ babies photos and hopefully Sara and James are not in trouble because these photos were published earlier. Anyway, maybe they didn't even had a deal. 

Archived