The Camping Trip (by AtlantaG1912) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ray doesn't seem to be enjoying his work too much at all. Feel kind of sorry for him missing all this time with his family but I guess I probably shouldn't if he's going to follow through with his boss' orders to kill Kyle. I shouldn't really have any sympathy for the bad guy, should I?! <_<

I think Tamara was very very wrong to tell everyone about Kyle running away as a child. He told her that in confidence, and gathering everyone round to talk about him behind his back like that was extremely disrespectful. I think he'd be pretty upset :(

I guess Kyle found the snake? :o

• Like 1

Great chapter

Tamara has no right to betray Kyle's confidence by telling the others about his past. He is going to be hurt and betrayed when he finds out somehow.

That's why I found it hard to trust anyone after telling the wrong people my problems and whatever in the past, you know.

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xxx

• Like 2

Great chapters

I agree with the comments above ^ Tamara had no right to tell the others  what Kyle told her in confidence, 

Poor Kyle finding  the snake glad Phoebe was there to comfort him.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Great chapters. Im loving it, I don't think that it was a good idea for Tamara to tell everyone what Kyle told her. And it seems that Ray really wants to get home which will mean that they probably go for Kyle soon. Poor Kyle finding the snake and having a panic attack. Glad Phoebe is helping him and I hope that he will be okay. I can't wait to read more, please update soon.  

• Like 1