UK Screening Of Key Episodes!

Guest James Martin

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 weeks behind as of today, was 17 before the Australian break.

As you can see, we've caught up VERY quickly.

After next Christmas we'll be just 5 weeks behind - as there's also going to be an Olympic break for Beijing 2008 (which will eventually put the UK just 3 weeks behind!) the longest we can go without a break is up to the 2008 Season Finale.

Am I right in saying H&A now has a similar gap between UK and Australia to that of Neighbours?

Don't be surprised if Five take their first break in the next twelve months or so.

Neighbours will be about 9 or 10 weeks behind after their Christmas break so there isnt much in it.

I cant believe how quickly Five have caught up - we were a year behind at the start of 2001 season (January 2002 in UK)

I wonder when Five will take their break?

After next Christmas we'll be just 5 weeks behind - as there's also going to be an Olympic break for Beijing 2008 (which will eventually put the UK just 3 weeks behind!) the longest we can go without a break is up to the 2008 Season Finale.

Am I right in saying H&A now has a similar gap between UK and Australia to that of Neighbours?

Don't be surprised if Five take their first break in the next twelve months or so.

Neighbours will be about 9 or 10 weeks behind after their Christmas break so there isnt much in it.

I cant believe how quickly Five have caught up - we were a year behind at the start of 2001 season (January 2002 in UK)

^^ I dont think Five will take a break, well not until the gap was a bit smaller. Why would they? They havent really got any reason to.

Yeah, I agree with Carmelle. 'Cos aren't New Zealand a little bit behind Australia, too, but still in front of us? And they haven't taken a break. Couldn't we just become an episode behind Australia, or something? Or does the contract between five and Seven specify X number of episodes difference?

^^ I dont think Five will take a break, well not until the gap was a bit smaller. Why would they? They havent really got any reason to.

Well sooner or later they are going to have to take a 6 week break every year to avoid catching up. They might as well start taking short breaks to widen the gap between the Oz and Uk screenings to avoid having to take such longer breaks as 6 weeks.

Archived