UK Screening Of Key Episodes!

Guest James Martin

Does anyone know the number of the episode when Don Fisher returned? I've been on holiday for almost 3 weeks (I was already a little behind with my tapes anyway!) and am now more than a month behind, which wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't lost (or misplaced) one of my tapes!

The last episode I saw was the one where Bruce found Annie in Luc's bed, I have the episode where Don returns, plus all of the ones aired since then, but I seem to have lost the ones in between. I know that the last episode I saw was 4457, I just don't know how many episodes I'm missing.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow - the UK will be picking up 2008 in just five week's time!

This will leave us just three weeks behind after the Olympics!

Am I right in saying that H&A is closer to Aus than Neighbours is now for the first time in, well, a very long time?!

Yeah we are closer on h&a now cos neighbours always stopped for wimbledon on the bbc, its about 5-6wks h&a, three months or so on neighbours.

• 5 weeks later...

Don't quote me on these! I was trying to work it out before, so i'm not 100% sure yet it they are right!

These are the episodes on Fiver so if you watch it on Channel 5 just add a day on.

Week starting, 7-7-08

Mon- Jai arrives in Summer Bay. Why is Melody so deeply shaken? Is Belle kidding herself?

Tue- Kane's back, and he has a huge favour to ask. Has Miles bitten off more than he can chew? Morag's ready to commit, but is Ross?

Wed- Would Oliver be better off with Irene? Has Jack solved Martha's dilemma? Ross is ready to tell Morag the truth.

Thur- Kirsty returns to the Bay to face Irene. Will she give up her son? Ross reveals the truth about his wife. How long can Martha keep up her deception?

Fri- Kane might not be as innocent as Kirsty believes. Jai's certainly strange, but is he a thief? Martha sinks further into her lie.

Week starting, 14-7-08

Mon- Jai might be innocent, but that doesnt help Leah. Ric's first day on the job couldn't be any worse. Why is Melody so frightened of Axel?

Tue- How far will Geoff go when he learns what Axel did? Ric struggles to cope. Leah shuts Miles out of her life.

Wed- With Axel hospitalised, could Geoff really be capable of such brutality? Ross's daughter arrives in Summer Bay. Could there be chemistry between Belle and Aden?

Thur- How far will Kane go to stay out of gaol? Kirsty's chances at a normal life just got a lot worse. Ric learns the disadvantages of being a security guard the hard way.

Fri- Is time up for Kane and Kirsty? Larry's accident only drives Aden further away.

Week starting, 21-7-08

Mon- Kane's in deep trouble. Will he also land Kirsty and Irene in gaol? Aden seeks solace from Belle.

Tue- There's a new cop in town, and her name is Charlie Buckton. Rachel wants kids, and Tony's looking worried. Bickering leads to kissing for Belle and Aden.

Wed- Could this be the end for Tony and Rachel? Will Melody get justice? Charlie continues on the warpath.

Thur- Will Rachel and Tony's relationship survive? Do Leah and Miles have a future together? What will Kane plea?

Fri- Can Matilda cope with Ric's temper any longer? What are the real reasons Jai wants Matilda's help? Is this the end for Kirsty and Kane?

Week starting, 28-7-08

Mon- Aden and Belle's relationship blossoms. Irene and Roman put an interesting proposal to Leah. Will Melody ever be the same again?

Tue- The truth is revealed about Jai's obsession with Matilda. Could Roman have a future with Charlie, Summer Bay's newest Police Officer?

Wed- There's another new-comer in Summer Bay. The reality of being a carer hits Aden. Will Nicole and Aden ever be friends again? What's Martha hiding from Jack?

Thur- Ruby enrols at Summer Bay High. Will Axel lead Jai astray? Roman and Charlie are hotting up!

Fri- Jai and Axel are up to no good. Aden juggles caring, work and study? Can Nicole accept Roman and Charlie's relationship? Will Martha come clean with Jack?

Week starting, 4-8-08

Mon- Will Martha and Jack feel invaded by Roman's involvement? Belle and Aden are back on. What will happen to Ric?

Tue- Kirsty moves into the caravan park. Larry is back on the bottle, but will Aden find out? Will Matilda put Ric's interests before her own?

Wed- Can Kirsty make it as School Secretary? Will Matilda leave Ric to go to university?

Thur- Can Ric and Matilda make it work? How much is Rachel willing to risk for children? Aden discovers Belles secret.

Fri- Ric and Matilda's long distance relationship ends before it starts. Tony's willing to risk it all for Rachel. Aden's had enough of his father.

Week starting, 11-8-08

Mon- Have Ric and Matilda made the wrong decision? Aden and Larry are trapped in a vicious cycle. Jack and Martha hit their biggest hurdle yet.

Tue- Nicole's not winning any friends. Will Kirsty survive her first day on the job? Jack and Martha struggle to cope with the hand they've been dealt.

Wed- Ross has a surprising proposal for Morag. Jai and Axel run amok at the school camp. Nicole is her own worst enemy.

EDIT: I've changed so for them as I've got dates mixed up, so it should be right now! But like I said before don't uote me on it! :)

Archived