Ben Astoni - Rohan Nichol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, Angelica said:

I don't see any similarities between Ben and Zac. Zac was likeable, and didn't have an anger issue.

At the time I wrote Ben's anger and overprotectiveness had not been shown but I do have to agree with you he is nothing like Zac now if I was comparing him to any character in the past I'd have to go with Rhys Sutherland 

• Like 2

This character totally grates on me I really can't stand him, the way he swans around the bay falling out with every body I was really hoping he would come into the bay and get along with people maybe that's all to come in time and he may mellow over time but the overprotectiveness reaches new levels I would guess that something's happened in the past that has made him that way which is why he always goes over the top with it.