Maggie Astoni - Kestie Morassi

13 hours ago, bijou said:

What are your thoughts on Maggie?

honestly when I first saw Wolf Creek I never thought I'd see Kestie Morassi on Home and Away in saying that it's a good surprise Maggie looks like she'll fit into Summer Bay very easily

Bit concerned she could turn into Shelley and Beth and just become a background character.

Also: I mean they already have Roo/Leah/Irene/Marilyn as 40+ role and I just think it already  defeats Maggie purpose  as they could parried father with Roo and Roo could even become principal as she has teacher degree with working at uni.

When Gina arrive in 2009 she was welcome because we were desperate for 40+ female character even thought Gina was unlikeable by fans.

Edited by j.laur5
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can't say I like Maggie's character as she far too arrogant and full of her self and I just hate how she big notes herself and I really don't think we need her.  I mean we've already got 4 ladies over 40 to play mothers. 

I love how Leah's not taking to her big noting herself. 

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After a year of the Astonis, yes that long!, I find Maggie as one of the best characters the show has had for a while. She’s had a great storyline and hasn’t had a dodgy entry to the show with her family. She’s got a role in the community and is well liked. Hope she stays around

• Like 4

On 25/06/2017 at 11:04, bijou said:

What are your thoughts on Maggie?

honestly when I first saw Wolf Creek I never thought I'd see Kestie Morassi on Home and Away in saying that it's a good surprise Maggie looks like she'll fit into Summer Bay very easily

Oh who did she play on Wolf Creek? 

The guy who played Zac was oi last season 

• 9 months later...

https://www.backtothebay.net/news/2019/03/04/logies-2019-voting-open/

What the fresh hell?!

I don't understand why Kestie Morassi hasn't been nominated for a logie award - has the network forgotten her magnificent cancer storyline?

Georgie (Roo), Emily (Marilyn), Lynne (Irene), Ada (Leah), Sam (Jasmine) and Sophie (Ziggy) have hardly had any storylines in the past year so I don't understand how they are nominated, yet Kestie isn't?! Even Ashleigh (Chelsea) got a nomination yet she was a guest character.

This is a huge disrespect to Kestie.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DialMforMorag said:

https://www.backtothebay.net/news/2019/03/04/logies-2019-voting-open/

What the fresh hell?!

I don't understand why Kestie Morassi hasn't been nominated for a logie award - has the network forgotten her magnificent cancer storyline?

Georgie (Roo), Emily (Marilyn), Lynne (Irene), Ada (Leah), Sam (Jasmine) and Sophie (Ziggy) have hardly had any storylines in the past year so I don't understand how they are nominated, yet Kestie isn't?! Even Ashleigh (Chelsea) got a nomination yet she was a guest character.

This is a huge disrespect to Kestie.

I agree...no offence to Sam and Chelsea but I think Kestie should've been nominated in either of their places.