Rob Storeys last scene

Blaxland 89

4 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Hi. Does anyone know the last time we actually see rob in a scene and what happens in it? All research had lead me to episode 1690 but I can't even see him in it. 

It's literally a few seconds towards the end of the ep where he arrives at Travis' house, at the end of a scene between him and Curtis. He says a quick "How's it going?" to Curtis but the scene ends before any further dialogue from him.

On 4/11/2017 at 10:04 PM, Dan F said:

It's literally a few seconds towards the end of the ep where he arrives at Travis' house, at the end of a scene between him and Curtis. He says a quick "How's it going?" to Curtis but the scene ends before any further dialogue from him.

That is without a doubt the weirdest way to go out. I'd love to know what the actor thought of it. In fact, if possible an interview should be considered with him because I am sure that many would like to know

On 4/11/2017 at 3:43 PM, Blaxland 89 said:

Thanks. Can't believe it's that short. If I was Matthew Lilley I would have felt a bit upset about that. 

It does seem weird. Was there ever any mention of him again? I know there are a lot of characters that come in for a week or two and are never mentioned again but Rob was a proper character for a few years. 

1 hour ago, EmmaPanda said:

It does seem weird. Was there ever any mention of him again? I know there are a lot of characters that come in for a week or two and are never mentioned again but Rob was a proper character for a few years. 

He's 'in the bay' for a few more years at least, albeit unseen. It's mentioned as late as 1999 that he still owns the boatshed.

• 1 month later...

Archived