General Chat

Krazy Karl

It's not the first time I've received things early from America. It's fantastic because I thought I would have to wait for it! And I have been waiting for this DVD for a loooong time. It's a rare DVD.

*squeee's*

Edited to Add: Nope, never heard of browse controll. Why? *is scared*

Edited by Tainted Muse

It's not the first time I've received things early from America. It's fantastic because I thought I would have to wait for it! And I have been waiting for this DVD for a loooong time. It's a rare DVD.

*squeee's*

Edited to Add: Nope, never heard of browse controll. Why? *is scared*

Yay! :D

My school is going to install it :/.. Not sure about what it is though, but it's something that will close some sites I'm on..! :(

Yay! :D

My school is going to install it :/.. Not sure about what it is though, but it's something that will close some sites I'm on..! :(

A cookie tracker? It will track everything you look at maybe?

Hey dude :D

Yeah, something like that. And it can also decide who I can speak to on msn and who I can not speak wih ;eek: