The Best Laid Plans (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Great Chapter!

Love the sibling banter between the twins, as well as Olivia and Skye's relationship. Also enjoyed Skye and Oscar briefly talking about their lost sisters. Nice touch.

Oscar didn't handle the news of the pregnancy as well as he could've but it's understandable that he's annoyed at her, even if it's not completely her fault. As someone who doesn't really like Maddy very much i liked this  -“You know this is so typical of you!”Oscar exploded,“I’m finally getting my life sorted out, I’m putting you in the past where you belong, I’m getting on at uni, I’ve got a girlfriend who actually likes me for me, not just as some stop gap, and you dump this on me.” And i completely understand Oscar's frustration at her after what she has put him through in the past. 

I hope the baby is Matt's for Oscar's sake. Wonder how the others will take it- Roo, Zac, Leah and Evie in particular. Hope Oscar calms down eventually so they can all talk about it.

I look forward to more, update soon :P

LIked the sister chat tween Skye and Oscar ..... including her reference to Olivia !!!

Although i'm not a fan of her,  i liked that you included some REALLY sarcy lines from Chloe's daughter !!!

REALLY liked this .......

“Your schoolgirl girlfriend gone home then?”she asked sarcastically.

Oscar rolled his eyes.“Don’t say it like that.”

“Like what?”

“Like I’m the creepy old guy hanging around the school gate and she’s just a kid.’Cos I actually get more intelligent conversation from Skye than I do from you.”

Intrigued to see where things go .....especially that last scene tween Mads and Oscar !!!!

Loved loved loved this chapter! So well written!

The dialogue was absolutely fantastic. Well done! :P I think you captured the tone and mannerisms of every single character so well. I particularly liked Skye in both of her scenes, and Oscar's scene at the end with Maddy. I can completely understand why Oscar would be annoyed with Maddy, and I don't blame him at all, but he probably does need to man up and take a bit of responsibility at the same time. She didn't just get herself pregnant  :wink: I do hope the baby is Matt's though...

Also, I'm really liking VJ and Olivia together.

Really looking forward to the next chapter x

Great chapter 

Liked the mention of Skye's sister and Denny.

Glad Maddy told Oscar but he could of taken the news a bit better.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

Another fantastic chapter! Really enjoyed it! You write dialogue so so well. I loved the scene in the bar with Oscar and Matt. Again, you absolutely nailed the way each of them speaks. I'm really enjoying this. Can't wait for the next update :-)

This sitch is such a mess ......in a GOOD way !!! The way that everyone's troubled etc emotions are being portrayed is ACE !!!

Liked the reference to he child Roo had adopted out. Hope Skye, given that she doesn't know what's going onwith Oscar, doesn't go and hook up with someone else !!!

This was cooooool ...........

“And maybe if you’d admitted you’d made out with another girl instead of jumping back in there, we wouldn’t have the possibility of your genes continuing,”Matt responded.

“Yeah, because we’d get really intelligent genes from you.”

“Your kid’s probably going to end up as Rain Man!”

REALLY looking fwd to more !!!!