The Best Laid Plans (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Great chapter!

I like Oscar's attitude and enthusiasm. It's very different to last time. Loved him with his list. 

I do feel sorry for Matt. And Skye. I wonder how Matt is going to cope in the long run. Such a tough situation but constantly leaving Maddy and Oscar is only going to make him feel more excluded.

Sounds a bit odd that Evie feels sorry for Tank and is keeping in contact. I liked her wondering why Oscar wasn't freaking out. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

i think Oscar will be a good dad. LOOOVED the bit about SBH uniform probably being the same. totally understandable that Matt is freaking out etc about this. Liking that Sye thinks she can handle this sitch. BIG about Evie and Tank !!!!    REALLY enjoying this,

Great chapter 

Glad Skye decided not to break up with Oscar.

sad Evie and Josh broke up.

uh-oh Matt walks out on Maddy

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Fabulous chapter :P So well written Lots of angst in this one!

I can understand Matt completely. It's a really difficult situation for him and I can't really blame him for feeling that way. It was a pretty mature decision to move out. They can't just keep living together with that atmosphere and the longer he strings it out the harder it will be. Feel sorry for Maddy though.

Skye and Oscar was pretty sweet. Glad she was willing to give him a chance and accept the situation with Maddy, although I imagine it might be more difficult to cope with than she thinks. When the baby arrives he'll be a lot less focused on her and she might not be too happy about that.

Sad about Evie and Josh but I can understand where Josh is coming from on this. A bit inconsiderate of Evie really.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a good weekend! x

Great chapter once again!

Really liking Oscar and Skye. And just Oscar in general. I hope they remain together, though in many ways that might not happen after the baby comes. 

Relationship trouble for Matt and Maddy. And Josh and Evie broke up. I get why Matt would want to leave, now before things get too serious and he can't deal with it. Unfortunate situation for everyone. 

I look forward to more :P