The Best Laid Plans (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Great chapter 

I was hoping Matt was the father but I always knew the chance of it being Oscar.

Glad Skye didn't break up with Oscar.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Great chapter!

While it would've been easier for Matt to be the father, i understand why Oscar is- drama. I wonder how Matt and Skye are going to cope. Glad Skye was honest about needing time to think though and didn't break up with him. Things will never be the same though.

With a baby on the way i also wonder how Maddy and Oscar and by extension Matt are going to start preparing. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

Great chapter!

I feel really sorry for Matt! :( This is going to be so hard for him. It's not about being mature or being a good guy. It'll just be really hard to deal with. There will always be a third person in their relationship now and a baby that isn't his, and can't be his, because the dad is on the scene and wants to be involved. It would be easier if Oscar didn't want to play his part because then he could be the 'dad' regardless of biology. But now he'll always be on the outside looking in. They'd have to have an incredibly strong relationship to survive this! It's not that uncommon a situation but it's very difficult to manage. 

Looking forward to the next chapter x

I was right about Oscar being the dad.. I liked how Skye hugged Oscar and told him she was happy for him. I think she mean't that. Wasn't so sure about Matt's reaction though of his 'yeah whatever I'm happy for you to be involved' . I think he might be hiding his real feelings.

Great chapter! I've said it a number of times now, but I think you have a great gift for dialogue. It's always so natural. That's something I struggle with. 

I loved this line, lol! "The universal posture of unapproachability. She approached him anyway." Feel sorry for Matt.

Loved the Maddy and Oscar scene with the notepad and all the questions, so very Oscar. Also loved Oscar's joke about not listening to Auntie Evie, and his reply 'I thought so'. Brilliant!

Looks like there's trouble for Evie and Josh?

Looking forward to the next chapter x