The Best Laid Plans (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Great chapter

Glad they told Alf and co about Maddy being pregnant.

Glad Oscar and Matt came to a truce.

Good Skye was there for Oscar.

I hope the baby is Matt's but if it's Oscar's I'm good with that too.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

Well done to Matt and Oscar for being grown up enough (now that they've calmed down) to talk rationally about the situation they're in. Was a nice chat between them.

Loved Matt's 'crazy kids' dialogue ;-) very funny! 

As I've said before, I think you write dialogue exceptionally well. You have a great ear for each character's particular way of speaking. I can hear their voices in my head when I read your stories. Well done :-)

i know that Olivia's just being all protective, but i like how Skye is sticking by Oscar.

LOOVED Oscar's  “Like…what point Maddy was in her menstruation cycle at the time, the frequency of ‘the act’, relative sperm count…” it's soooooo him.

GREAT pre hols cliffhanger you've left us with !!!!

Great Chapter!

Glad Maddy, Matt and Oscar were honest and told everyone about the pregnancy and paternity test. Glad Matt and Oscar were able to put aside their differences for Maddy. Liked the mention of Oscar previously being in a situation like this. Great dialogue.

Liked the addition of Irene. It's up to Skye whether she sticks by Oscar if he is the father. Olivia's right though -  she would always come second or third after the baby and Maddy and they only just began a relationship.

Hope the baby is Matt's but i have a feeling it will be Oscar's. 

I look forward to more :P

Sorry didn't realise you updated.

Cool that Matt and Oscar seem to have agreed to call a truce. I wonder if that lasts. I also think Oscar and Skye will be on the verge of breaking up whatever she says..

Hope your holiday going good for you.