Characters coming back from the "dead" and their reasons for doing so.

If a character had returned that has been known to be "dead" for some time what would their story be? Were they really buried/cremated? Did they fake their own death? Or another body mistaken for theirs?

For example, if Michael returned, searching for Pippa and he was known to be dead, what would his story be? I mean, just because "they found him", doesn't mean they really found him.

4 hours ago, beau_t said:

He was swept out to sea, where he met Dodge, and they swam off together to start a new life in New Zealand.

"Giz a kiss, Stevo!" :lol:

3 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Bobby but it would have to be a very convincing boating accident if she faked her death to escape Fiona Harris who wanted to kill her to get her man again Greg.

With Adam the being the perfect patsy, no doubt. <_<

Ailsa could have "died" to escape her ex-husband's family who wanted revenge.

15 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

I don't think Steven would lie about something like that (even to protect Pippa's feelings). He was the one who found Michael and positively ID'd him.

Maybe they found someone who looked like him.

Bobby but it would have to be a very convincing boating accident if she faked her death to escape Fiona Harris who wanted to kill her to get her man again Greg.

Charlie. I know its been done to death with others but the old faked her death/witness protection ploy works for her. A useful twist could she was pregnant and in a coma/not expected to wake up.

Anyway now would be a good time for her return. It could be tied in to Braxs return and final exit.

Not as a happy ever after, but as in Charlie as a cop offers him and Ricky a protection deal, in exchange for info on Gunno. They could have used this to tie an eye for an eye in to both the main show and Braxs exit.

In my version Charlie would be p****d with him about all sorts.

Archived