Isla Schultz - Samantha Jade

• Dan F changed the title to Isla Schultz - Samantha Jade
On ‎9‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 6:25 AM, Dan F said:

Samantha Jade - though given how they've been over-publicising her appearance for what seems like months, I'm surprised there's anyone left who doesn't know :P

Edit: Topic title edited accordingly

That's a given all last week the promos were about Samantha Jade. I must admit the only thing I liked about the promos was seeing Nic Westaway topless

• 2 weeks later...

Not very well liked in online posts as well.

As a former source told me shows want to cast reality stars and models for their looks............

As for good talent its rare............I'm sure many want to be the next Melissa George or Margot Robbie.

That's the danger of hyping someone up and  they don't live up to many  fans standards

That can be said for many performers,

15 minutes ago, John said:

She is quite well known here in Oz and has been in a number of other TV productions.  She is quite a capable actress.  This is just a horrible pointless storyline.

I really don't know why she gets the amount of hate she does. Personally I'm not a fan of her singing but she's certainly not the worst actress in the world. And yes, this storyline with Kyle is absolutely horrid. Are we supposed to feel like she deserves to get her kids back? She is completely selfish. If she cared about her kids more than herself she would leave them with their father who seems to be quite capable of providing love, care and support for them. 

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

I really don't know why she gets the amount of hate she does. Personally I'm not a fan of her singing but she's certainly not the worst actress in the world. And yes, this storyline with Kyle is absolutely horrid. Are we supposed to feel like she deserves to get her kids back? She is completely selfish. If she cared about her kids more than herself she would leave them with their father who seems to be quite capable of providing love, care and support for them. 

Not everyone can be a Nicole Kidman as I told people on forums many times. And as for the story Actors sometimes don't have any say in how they are to act in a situation..............I was impressed to read one actor regretted being a villain and although late at least they accept they could done better............Sadly when you play a bad character you going to get negative feedback from fans. yet we should know its just a show and not real...............

Any hate toward an actor without they do something stupid like act awful in public, rude to fans or refuse fan mail isn't a good thing. Yes they are worse people out there, Maybe the actor she not happy with what she has to do but is a team player, That's what I think.