An Eye For An Eye Question (No Spoilers)

Snapp

9 minutes ago, Snapp said:

I'm just about to watch the final episodes of 2015 and I just wanted to know should "An Eye For An Eye" be watched after the finale, do you need to have seen the finale or is it a stand alone story?

You don't have to watch it, it's a stand alone story as you say. It's a "what if"-scenario, and has no impact on the show, because technically it never actually happened. It's bascially a fanfiction.

3 hours ago, Snapp said:

I'm just about to watch the final episodes of 2015 and I just wanted to know should "An Eye For An Eye" be watched after the finale, do you need to have seen the finale or is it a stand alone story?

Yes it should be watched after the finale ep, especially if you're avoiding spoilers.

Whilst it does indeed veer off into it's own alternate timeline, the beginning of Eye for an Eye carries on and deals with the fallout from one of the final scenes of the finale.

• 1 month later...

It was a decent shot. They obviously learned from their mistake with Secrets and the City and bettered Hearts Divided.

Apparently a lot of big players in the Aussie crew industry worked on this, I noticed this while submitting data for this to the IMDB yesterday. Stunt riggers, camera people, etc.

And with Heath being involved there was only really one outcome to be expected.

On 11/02/2016 at 0:41 AM, Therese K said:

You don't have to watch it, it's a stand alone story as you say. It's a "what if"-scenario, and has no impact on the show, because technically it never actually happened. It's bascially a fanfiction.

It was a shame it wasn't used as a real story for the show I think

Archived