CW's 'The 100' Casts Rhiannon Fish

Jen

CW’s ‘The 100’ Casts Rhiannon Fish in Recurring Role

“Home and Away” actress to play new Grounder character on post-apocalytpic drama

“Home and Away” actress Rhiannon Fish has joined The CW’s post-apocalyptic drama “The 100” in a recurring capacity, TheWrap has learned.

Fish will play a new character named Ontari, who is described as a young warrior grounder. Trained since birth, she is skilled in deception and she is fiercely loyal to her people.

The series is centered on 100 juvenile delinquents who are sent down to a potentially toxic Earth to test its habitability, and stars Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Marie Averopoulos, Paige Turco, Henry Ian Cusick and Isiah Washington.

“The 100” is based on the book series by Kass Morgan and is produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Alloy Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios.

Jason Rothenberg created the show and is the executive producer. Now filming, Season 3 of “The 100” is slated to air on The CW in midseason 2016.

Fish played the role of April Scott for three seasons o Australian soap “Home and Away.” She’s also appeared on “Neighbours” and Disney Channel’s “As the Bell Rings.” She is represented by Primary Wave Entertainment, Morrissey Management and Play Management.

See also:

TV Quick Hits

“The 100” season 3 scoop – Fans of “Home and Away” can prepare to see Rhiannon Fish take on a very different sort of role on the third season of The CW’s post-apocalyptic drama.

As first reported by TheWrap, she is playing the role of a “young warrior grounder” by the name of Ontari. She will be extremely loyal to her own people, but at the same time she is extremely skilled at deceiving others. With that sort of combination in mind, she is clearly the sort of person you want to keep on your side.

Rhiannon Fish's New Hollywood Gig | TV Week

*sigh* This is going to be the reason I start watching this show, isn't it?

Someone get on the Drew/April fanfic - stat!

Yep.The very same Eliza.

It would be nice if someone got cast in something I actually watch.I wanted Luke Mitchell in Arrow or The Flash, not Agents Of Shield lol.

Good on her though.Hopefully it leads to bigger things in the future.

17 hours ago, ~Lynd~ said:

Yep.The very same Eliza.

It would be nice if someone got cast in something I actually watch.I wanted Luke Mitchell in Arrow or The Flash, not Agents Of Shield lol.

Ah thank you, I loved her and her family in neighbours may have to start watching this now just for those two.

Wow I totally forgot that I do watch this show untill I seen this thread. :lol:

On 06/11/2015, 19:43:40, ~Lynd~ said:

Yep.The very same Eliza.

I love Arrow and The Flash :D Well maybe not so much Arrow this season its good but the The Flash is awesome

That's great news for her! :)

Why are former H&A almost always playing on TV shows I do not watch? I already watch enough TV shows as it is. I shouldn't add more to my lists.

On 6-11-2015 10:50:22, Jen said:

Someone get on the Drew/April fanfic - stat!

Jen! :lol: What about Dex/Belle fanfic? You'd love that too! :P

Archived