CW's 'The 100' Casts Rhiannon Fish

Jen

13 hours ago, Barbara said:

Jen! :lol: What about Dex/Belle fanfic? You'd love that too! :P

BARBARA WHY WOULD YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING TO ME?!? Dex is the fumbling freshman and Belle works in the coffee shop near campus and Dex somehow manages to spectacularly embarrass himself every time he sees her or or OR Belle and Dex working together at the newspaper, with Belle the favourite photographer and Dex the keen new ingenue who is eager to prove himself, and somehow they get put together on assignment and it involves lots of late nights with coffees and hunched over Belle's camera or Dex's laptop it practically writes itself and I already have two unfinished fics what am I actually doing with my life???

*Ahem* I mean.

As you were. 

1 hour ago, Jen said:

BARBARA WHY WOULD YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING TO ME?!? Dex is the fumbling freshman and Belle works in the coffee shop near campus and Dex somehow manages to spectacularly embarrass himself every time he sees her or or OR Belle and Dex working together at the newspaper, with Belle the favourite photographer and Dex the keen new ingenue who is eager to prove himself, and somehow they get put together on assignment and it involves lots of late nights with coffees and hunched over Belle's camera or Dex's laptop it practically writes itself and I already have two unfinished fics what am I actually doing with my life???

*Ahem* I mean.

As you were. 

Better you than me :P I certainly haven't been wondering how they could work Dexter, AS Dexter, into The 100... 

I am addicted to The 100 and have been following the show since it began. Its popularity is wildly growing and its fanbase is becoming larger too, partially due to its smart move to put all of its episodes on netflix for a year.

I think that Season 3 of the 100 will take off, so this might be a very good move for Rhiannon, aswell as Bobby of course!

Archived