Bound By Fear, Rescued By Love (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

I think Roman should let Ella go with him to fetch Mike. Yes she may have a panic attack but by telling her she can't go is sort of calling attention to her illness. Which isn't always the best way to go I don't think. Treat Ella normally and she will probably be chilled out and enjoy their road trip Roman could ask Rachel to go along with them just in case of a attack.

• 2 weeks later...

He smiled at her as he pulled her into his arms and she snuggled against him. Closing his eyes he sighed at the way she moved against him, innocent in one way but in another, well the way she was rubbing her leg against his was not so innocent he thought grinning. He’d never told her that he’d never slept like this with anyone else, cuddling close to her and then when she turned in her sleep he also turned in his sleep too, spooning with her, keeping that connection with each other. It reinforced their bond, and even when they argued, like last night, he could count on being with her in their bed and holding one another.

Awww :wub:

Roman has some very good points, looking for her 'father' is not going to help her move forward. She is not strong enough yet. She needs more time. I loved the Mike/Roman scene, perfect.

“And toffee cheesecake, I know how to spoil my women,” Roman said before he cried out in pain. He rubbed at a spot on his leg where she kicked him and glared at her.

“Women? Plural? We are so going to have a talk solider!”

“You know I only have eyes for you,” he said quietly.

“Well I only have eyes for pizza so let’s eat,” Ella shot back at him.

:lol: I love this part, Ella and pizza are just hilarious!

Looking forward to more!

• 3 weeks later...