Bound By Fear, Rescued By Love (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Steve? Shush, Ella needs Roman there.

Rola fluff! :wub: I love seeing them all sassy and cute and cute again :lol:

-_- I love the pretense of the run to get her there and googling the camera stuff had me laughing my head off because that is so so so adorable! :wub:

More fluff please :D 

ROLA!! Fluff!!!

Love Rola fluff!! :wub: 

Irene & George's conversation made me smile. I love how there is this connection between them and how confusing it must for him to watch his daughter struggle.

Again. FLUFFF! :wub:

More fluff, now please :lol:

Can Roman and Ella have their own water fight next chapter? Or even better Ella and Rachel can have a wet t shirt contest They can both do that at Ella's next counselling session right? :lol:

At the start I so wanted George to plot against Roman. I guess it was good that Irene spoke to him and made him understand though.

Cute! I loved Ella spending time with Mike, that was fluff at its finest and put a grin on my face. :D

Hahaha talk about upstaging Ella, I love the helicopter :wub:

I adored the racy fluff :wub: -_- 

This chapter was kind of perfect, makes me scared that something bad is going to happen but until then I'm going to enjoy the fluff.

:wub: 

Oh that was very funny with Roman and his helicopter entrance, and yes I do think the next time that Roman should pick Mike up in a tank. :lol: That's one way to beat the bullies having a dad that's a soldier :lol:

Oh and it seems that Roman's got lucky with that very steamy shower with Ella. Bet they are both glad to away from  George's watchful eye for awhile.