Bound By Fear, Rescued By Love (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

• 4 weeks later...

I knew Ella was depressed, but wow that chapter really brought it to the brink at how much she is struggling. Really dark toned chapter there, but at the same time really good. You have written Ella's depression and inner darkest worries, fears perfectly.

Look forward to more.

• 1 month later...

I hope Ella has a good girly time with Rachel and co. I'm thinking that Ella will be very good at playing poker I would imagine that she would have a very good poker face, and it would be hard for the other players to tell if she was losing the game. :D I do hope that the depressed state that she is feeling starts to lift soon.

It is great to see Ella spending time with Irene, Rachel and Leah. It must have been hard for Roman to have to ask them to be there but Ella seemed to have enjoyed it.

Two great updates, hope to see more soon.

That chapter was quite amusing. It seemed to help Ella when she was talking about her mother, A weight lifted off her of sorts I think.

The women pointing out Roman's faults was funny. Also Ella giving the three of them makeovers I liked Leah getting her purple streak in her hair awesome.

And finally Nicole pushing Meggy out of the door when Roman went to pick the kids up :lol:

It's great with such a serious plot that you still manage to sneak the hurmour in there. :)