Bound By Fear, Rescued By Love (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Oh I think it's really cool that Roman's back on a army base and in a training program, and now that he has been offered to join up again makes it even more interesting. I will look after Ella while his away :lol:

Ella's search for her father is also very good

Very good twists to the story

Chapter 36:

Ella!! The disappearance is her way of running away from the situation but her emotions must have reached a point where she had to get out but I wish she had spoken to Roman and explained how she felt. How is he supposed to be her rock, the man she relies on if she does not talk to him. They need to communicate with each other.

Chapter 37:

Roman is doubting her commitment to get better and frankly I'm not surprised, she didn't exactly make him feel like she needed him. She's determined to do it all by herself.

I hope they can get through this.

Looking forward to more soon

Ella is definitely hiding something so I'm not surprised that Roman is not exactly distrusting but he's suspicious of what is going on. I hope they are going to get back on track but it's Rola. As if it is that simple. 

Looking forward to more soon :)

Roman and Ella are trying to get back on track, I love it! I want to see Ella growing stronger and getting back to her usual self.

The quote below sums it up! Family is what you make it, not just blood! 

Keep the updates coming!

“If you ever met my Mother you’d ask me the same questions,” Roman told her quietly standing from his desk and moving to look out of his office window. “Your father is George Addison. He bathed you as a baby, looked after you when you were sick and in my humble opinion, didn’t spank you nearly enough when you acted up.”

“Roman,” she protested.

“Who is Mike’s dad?”

“You are,” she moaned.

“Why am I his dad?”

“Because you take care of him.”

“There you go.  Genetics is only part of what makes a person El, and even if we knew everything about your parentage before we married it wouldn’t change me marrying you.”