Bound By Fear, Rescued By Love (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Talking of cold showers I think I could do with one of those, after reading through that shower scene. haha.

It's good that Roman is taking things slowly with Ella. It's what she needs right now I think. I get the feeling that her time with Rachel, Leah and Irene helped her quite alot. she seems to be happier and rather flirty and dare I say ranchy :P Going outside will be a big step for her hopefully that will work out for her.

It's good to see that you have gotten back into the swing of writing again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rola are infuriating! Roman has a point in where I doubt Ella would be able to cope with the distance and how long she would be away from the children but Roman also has to acknowledge that Ella knows her own mind, they're both right in their own way. It's difficult for both of them. Love the chapter and looking forward to reading more :)