Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

From the looks of things at the moment, it seems that Brax is finally realising the impact that his actions are having on people.

His behaviour as of late continues to be reckless but, maybe it's just me, I can see a slight look of guilt, pain and perhaps understanding in his eyes.

And his actions to come in the coming weeks also show as if he is taking responsibility for his actions at last. Hopefully this continues! :)

I can second this!

5413 – THE best Chax-epi in a really long time

I think what I loved most is you could see the difference in where the relationships are between Charlie/Brax and Bianca/Heath. Both have great chemistry: Heath and Bee have strong lust but also friendship is something new that ties them together too whereas Charlie and Brax have this magnetic-like-love that won’t disappear so easily over time and space. I don’t think there is a copy cat element to the 2 stories – they are totally different even if the common ingredients are 1cup of [uptight] good girl mixed in with unknown quantity of bad boy [with functioning hearts].

Haha Heath had some great one liners and scenes. “Get off the road you pelican” LOL. I laughed at his stuffing his face with food. Huh is he 10? The way Bee looked at him was as though her lust turned around into disgust or at least disbelief that she got left babysitting. :lol:

I loved how Brax and Heath were both in sync today. There were no explanations needed. Calm heads remained in a crisis. Heath went out on a limb for Brax without even thinking of the consequences for himself. And about time too that he was there for his brother without any questions. The concern he had for Brax was heart warming. The irony since Brax told Heath to not get a scratch on Charlie’s car :rolleyes:

I have missed fun and flirty Chax so soo much. Thank the lord for wallabies! And wow to the fact that Heath and Charlie shared the same air space without handcuffs and smart remarks in between.

<3Brax! “I don’t hate anything about us and I love you” :wub: “...No matter what we should stay together” – I LOVE love – this couple put a huge smile on my face after this epi. Way to make it perfect: We got a reunited Charlie and Brax with a cute little ILY, a meaningful embrace, Brax refusing to walk away, flirting and kissing, holding hands while dreaming of being together in piece, Brax carrying an injured Charlie to her car! My HERO – what an awesome epi!!

Jokes - Charlie got an insight into how Brax quick thinks his way out of messy situations. Haha he really does know an awful lot about how the law works :rolleyes:

Brax’s relationship with his phone is as abusive as Sasha and Stu’s. Poor things get such a rough ride! Just an observation.

Now that Charlie quit her job maybe she can stop ‘hating’ the way she feels about Brax. I have to admit I am excited at seeing her in the next few episodes without a uniform and how different she is individually and with Brax. Would love to see her more light-hearted instead of drowning in guilt and depression over loving someone she wish she didn’t. This whole Liam situation won’t help but once he wakes up and Bee gets over the lie then maybe we can get something new and interesting from her character. I am not saying it is right that she leaves her job or that he lets her but just interested to see where it goes in soap-land – even if it is only for a short period of time [which I hope it is – unless the writers have a new career or storyline in mind for her which will keep us hooked to her and Brax {ie. :wub: Chax-babies}].

You have got to love the look of frustration on the boys while the good girls struggle with the human-sized web of lies they are entangled in. “This is what happens when you cross the line. You can’t hang on to anything. You have to keep going until you don’t know who you are or what you stand for” woah that was a mouthful that Charlie blurted out. I love that she genuinely feels guilty and she was just as torn when Brax was being framed and no one was listening to her. Yaay for Brax being clear of the charges – so glad that it wasn’t just down to the evidence being stolen!

I am so glad Liam was in the wrong and there are at least no cover-ups of reckless driving etc. I couldn’t handle that. I wonder if this will affect Brax and Liam’s work relationship.

Both Brax and Heath are really smitten with their girls and are such softies when they want to be. Poor Heath - but no matter how much he thinks he likes/loves her – for some reason I can’t explain away the differences between them – the way I do with Charlie and Brax’s relationship. I doubt Heath’s love triangle is over just yet though. Whoever, if anyone, is next for him in the Bay – I really hope they bring out the soft version of him – lol not the version who is itching to get back to ‘business’.

<3Brax! “I always thought you had outstanding instincts” lol Joyce may as well board the Chax train. It’s taking it’s time but I can sense it going to great places =)

WISHING Steve Peacocke a Happy 30th Birthday. He has made the show absolutely amazing. Love watching him play Darryl Braxton!

Edited by DocZed64

Hmmm.... I dunno. This is Esther's first acting gig and she's been there now for 3-4 years and as much as I'd hate to see her go, I think she will wrap up her time on Home and Away fairly soon to move on to other acting jobs so she can gain more experience while she's still in high demand.

Steve on the other hand, has just arrived and is still new to the show so he probably sees this as something he will stick at for another while. Which makes me believe that Chax will not work out in the long run. Unless of course if one leaves and the writers decided to write out the other character also.

Steve on the other hand, has just arrived and is still new to the show so he probably sees this as something he will stick at for another while. Which makes me believe that Chax will not work out in the long run. Unless of course if one leaves and the writers decided to write out the other character also.

I don't think that would happen. Imo, the characters are both pretty strong on their own. Charlie was an interesting(ish) character before Brax, and I think even if Brax hadn't got involved with Charlie, he would have caused a lot of drama and contraversy (and got the ladies swooning lol.)

Im now a working gal... * :( * it means much less time to watch HAA and keep up to date with the latest gossip and not enough time to rant about my fave character =( (doesn’t mean I adore him any less)... Loving the way the s/l is currently running

Charlie rejected surfing... NOOO - but we waited soo long. Aww she rejected the trip to Bali too? Huh how does one manage to do that?! Lol thank goodness though unless we are going with them I don’t want to know! How beautiful were the romantic scenes?! @writers hmm as much as I love the drama there is NO way I could get bored of seeing boring old happiness for longer than a few episodes. My bad I meant longer than a few mins in one episode.

I was actually thinking how on earth they would get out f this one. Even if Brax wasn’t proven to have stolen the evidence – it would have been a sensible and realistic assumption for everyone to assume he did and he had Charlie’s help. Haha then the twist came. I actually understand why he planted the stolen evidence on the other cocaine drug dealer. Now at least there is no way for that guy to get away with his crimes but you have to laugh at the way Brax thinks he is all high and mighty and can stitch up other people but anyone does it to him (or his brothers) and he is ready to declare a war all-guns blazing. Lolling @the hilarious irony of it all! Still lolling..... seriously why does he think he is too clever or undeserving of just-desserts? Im thinking back to when he said ‘it’s all a game’ – lol he would make one awesome chess player the way he can visualize all the pawns without them moving! Hmmm someone will check mate him soon though if he is not careful. He is leaving an enemy list longer than the lies he has told! ermm that is a lot of enemies [dangerous ones at that]. And again he just spits out wisdom of the way the law works hah I love how he knows that stuff too!

<3Brax! “My hand was forced in this. I did what I had to do” - it was this time but what about all the other times? Go Charlie for not wanting to just accept who he is and for realizing that if he doesn’t make a change then she would be losing herself on the wrong side of the tracks. It’s time to step up or step out Brax!

“I’ll defy the whole galaxy, just to be here in your arms under the moon. Just so you know I’m in over my head” :wub:

---lyrics (Short Stack - Wendy) made for a great love story. It was an amazing choice of song playing during their romantic time together. The only negative was Liam’s heavy breathing in between the scenes! Take offence@Liam!

RB’s or Charlie? Outlaws or the love of his life? Maybe I am biased but is his decision really that difficult? I mean the RBs may be like family but the fact is they are not. And fair enough if they would keep their noses clean but why is Brax the only one sticking to his rules about staying out of trouble. He might feel responsible for them but the truth is he can’t be a father/role model to all of the unruly kids [and men] in that gang. However, I don’t personally see how he can live in SB [total population of 50] and expect to stay away from them and not be dragged into their messes. And what about Heath? A RB but also actual blood. Hmmm but don’t get me wrong I loved the gesture. Charlie gives up her career; Brax gives up his family. Lol I know which one is getting a better deal in the equation :rolleyes:

His moment in the water was amazing, wasn’t it? It reminded me of Casey’s back when he was contemplating if he wanted to go back to school or not. Aww these boys are just lost and need to be found. I can’t get over how idiotic Heath is. Lol the writers are going to keep him as this bad-boy-fool for as long as possible. Well thanks @Heath – I think he pushed Brax over the edge faster. He was taking his sweet time in giving up the gang! Wish Brax would just thump him again and say ‘What about Darcy? What if some idiot sold your kid drugs?’ And lol YES Heath at church would be a nice change.

Mention of Charlie leaving with Ruby to the city :unsure: . I have to admit I hate any mention of it (whether it happens or not). It makes me realize I am not ready to leave these characters just yet. They will have to suffer failures and remain in school for now just to keep me happy. Totally sane - not at all obsessed (*ahem* much)

<3Brax! “It’s actually pretty simple. I love you. I love you and Im just doing what it takes to be with you cause I reckon your worth it” :wub: hell yeah she is! My heart is currently all mushed up over this scene. Haha Brax looked pretty proud of himself at his realization that she was worth losing the boys for. Brax being soft = Hot! What I really would like to see for the next few episodes is that they tackle things together instead of breaking apart at every glitch. We have had enough getting off the merry-go-round to last their entire SB relationship surely?? I want to see a ‘normal’ couple and their ‘dirty little secret’ out for all to witness. It won’t take long for SB itself to fall in love with them. It took us [Chax fans] all of 2 seconds after all! I can almost hear Colleen saying" I knew he was a good sort" - haha maybe I am not sane :P

This thread is as ghostly as Angelo's! :P

5424/5425 – Only seen YT Chax scenes this week! [student life and Dongle restriction = *sad face*] - hope I didn't miss anything too interesting!

Admittedly I am a little confused at how these scenes have been arranged. I assume in epi 5424 Brax and Charlie had thought that maybe a possibility could be that they move to the city but hadn’t made any definite plans. However, the ultimate sacrifice Brax made was to commit to leaving with her by selling up Angelo’s asap so they could leave once she had worked out her notice. Can’t wait to find out how and why things change. *please let them remain together* - enough drama – their current scenes together [actually talking] are rather adorable!

Gosh Queen Bee needs to get off her high horse. How is Brax firing Liam going to help exactly? Two wrongs don’t make a right! She hates the lying – so why tell more and get in deeper. She needs to let loose a little and be LESS high-maintenance. Haha I get the irony of my words – and yes I know Brax has been plenty guilty of wrong-doings. There is a simple solution to this all along. Why she ha