Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

Hi

I don't know if it has been discussed already, but does anyone know what 'blood and sand' stands for?

My interpretation of the it is that 'Blood' is for family, meaning that they will always be there for their families, and 'Sand' because maybe they feel the ocean is there true home.

That is just my opinion though...others might feel differently! :)

Hi

I don't know if it has been discussed already, but does anyone know what 'blood and sand' stands for?

My interpretation of the it is that 'Blood' is for family, meaning that they will always be there for their families, and 'Sand' because maybe they feel the ocean is there true home.

Nicely put @LauraPhilly

Yep they come from broken homes and it seems by the way they acted when Stu got his tattoo that once you get it - you are officially a RB and apart of their family unit. It represents they stick together, look out/after each other and they are also bounded together by their love of surfing.

--good thing there moto isn't 'Blood and Drugs' :P

Aww so Heath has done time in juvie. I wonder if Casey will fight back and come back different – tougher or meaner. Wonder if that is why Heath is such a hard nut. So glad Gina stood up to Heath and happy he knows how to apologize.

Heath and Bianca make a great pair. So annoying :rolleyes: - that they have both got in the way of our Chax reunion. If Charlie got to see him, then he wouldn’t have been pashing his floozy of a lawyer. WTH was that? So random and desperate! Am I wrong? <_< Hmm something is up with this Hayley chick. She is up to something but totally love her bitchiness to Charlie so far though. I know Charlie said she wasn’t interested but seriously her actions told him exactly how she felt. If only I could shake some sense into him (mmm if only :wink: ). Urghh sooo frustrating! WHYYY Brax whyy do you move on at the wrong times!

Well let’s give Brax points for not sounding keen to Hayley’s dinner invitation and for looking totally shocked at seeing her wrapped like a cheap birthday gift all over his ute. For questioning Hayley for going after Charlie. For being sad over the rejection Charlie gave him. AND for waiting 7 weeks to sleep/kiss someone else instead of 24hours – like he did with T!

So it seems Hayley is the one who may be responsible for tipping the newspapers off. And why is she doing the case pro-bono if she is supposedly a great lawyer. I smell fish! My fave characters need to watch their backs.

<3Brax! “You just have to say the word” – Just say it already! I just want to knock their heads together so badly

Aww so Heath has done time in juvie. I wonder if Casey will fight back and come back different – tougher or meaner. Wonder if that is why Heath is such a hard nut. So glad Gina stood up to Heath and happy he knows how to apologize.

Heath and Bianca make a great pair. So annoying :rolleyes: - that they have both got in the way of our Chax reunion. If Charlie got to see him, then he wouldn’t have been pashing his floozy of a lawyer. WTH was that? So random and desperate! Am I wrong? <_< Hmm something is up with this Hayley chick. She is up to something but totally love her bitchiness to Charlie so far though. I know Charlie said she wasn’t interested but seriously her actions told him exactly how she felt. If only I could shake some sense into him (mmm if only :wink: ). Urghh sooo frustrating! WHYYY Brax whyy do you move on at the wrong times!

Well let’s give Brax points for not sounding keen to Hayley’s dinner invitation and for looking totally shocked at seeing her wrapped like a cheap birthday gift all over his ute. For questioning Hayley for going after Charlie. For being sad over the rejection Charlie gave him. AND for waiting 7 weeks to sleep/kiss someone else instead of 24hours – like he did with T!

So it seems Hayley is the one who may be responsible for tipping the newspapers off. And why is she doing the case pro-bono if she is supposedly a great lawyer. I smell fish! My fave characters need to watch their backs.

<3Brax! “You just have to say the word” – Just say it already! I just want to knock their heads together so badly

DocZed, may I just say how much I love your comments! Always pretty amusing and I always pretty much agree with them :lol:

Hi

Nicely put @LauraPhilly

Yep they come from broken homes and it seems by the way they acted when Stu got his tattoo that once you get it - you are officially a RB and apart of their family unit. It represents they stick together, look out/after each other and they are also bounded together by their love of surfing.

--good thing there moto isn't 'Blood and Drugs' :P

Thanks! :D

I think Casey is supposed to come back rougher and tougher... THAT will be interesting.

You can tell the difference of Brax with other women adn Charlie. You can tell he has genuine feelings for her and not for them. I just wish other women would go away adn Charlie and Brax could just be happy.

First thing I have to comment on is everyone's reaction to the ‘sergeants unbridled love’ lol. Oh how I love Liam for the first time today. For me his grinning to himself and to Brax was hilarious. I need these two to become friends and confidants. Nice little bit at the end with him questioning Liam about Gypsy too. I see a future if Bee and Liam decide to get back together - double dates with Chax :wink:

I have never been ecstatic about Roo sticking her nose in anywhere and everywhere - UNTIL she defended Charlie. Haha Alf’s face – priceless - when she said it was obvious about what she was thinking. Lol obvious indeed!

Classic Colleen “your flesh was weak when your spirit should have been stronger” – I swear she could have turned this into a song and dance. Maybe she could give Liam ideas for song lyrics? Dang the flesh for all her heartbreak! Lol I laughed so hard when Roo told her to keep her opinions to herself – she stuck her tongue out (accidentally maybe?) – It was hilarious either way! LOVE Colleen! :lol:

Aww and Irene’s “life’s short and we all deserve happiness wherever we can find it” ... Gee wasn’t that happiness they had great today but died a sudden albeit expected death!! Ehh well - bright side of life: 20seconds of happiness beats none I say

Okay I will say all the good and mix it in with the bad. Aww Brax came knocking as he was worried about her :wub: . Liked how she didn’t give him a choice about the ride. Haha jokes about bumping people off – the irony! North Pole would be better – hmm that was totally an insult to Brax – ehh well if he was an innocent I could kick up a fuss! “If you’re going to do the time; may as well do the crime” – that was surprisingly good humour for Charlie. Then after the so many "so's" and the kiss :blush: – it all went belly up! BOO.

It was a totally understandable reaction from them both. Obviously Brax was a free agent and able to do what he wanted with whomever he wants. Like I said previously, 7 weeks after they have been together AND she had rejected him one too many times imo. Erm I am not dim – I swear! I get why she rejected him but don’t think he should have waited around for her to throw a bone and yell for him to fetch. I just don’t. Im sorry but nothing has changed in the last few episodes for her to give him a chance or to accept the person he is/has been; so yet again it was just an impulsive decision on her part that could have changed back as quickly as it was conjured! They will never be a successful couple if her decisions are based on the outside world and what they think/know.

However, her response today totally understandable and realistic of the hurt and betrayal anyone would feel on hearing the news that your ex has slept with someone else while they are supposedly in love with you. Her response to it - just shows how ‘in-deep’ she really is. I think in time ie a few episodes lol she will realize that although it wasn't a smart move for Brax to take; it wasn't totally wrong of him to have made that move. Just a shame men and women see sex differently. I blame the hormones and a better brain in women (ermm no arguing with facts now lol).

<3Brax! “I haven’t stopped thinking about you – ever” Ohh what to do with men. If only you could unite your two brains to think in unison. Don’t just tell – show and tell :rolleyes: !

Edited by DocZed64

First thing I have to comment on is everyone's reaction to the ‘sergeants unbridled love’ lol. Oh how I love Liam for the first time today. For me his grinning to himself and to Brax was hilarious. I need these two to become friends and confidants. Nice little bit at the end with him questioning Liam about Gypsy too. I see a future if Bee and Liam decide to get back together - double dates with Chax :wink:

I have never been ecstatic about Roo sticking her nose in anywhere and everywhere - UNTIL she defended Charlie. Haha Alf’s face – priceless - when she said it was obvious about what she was thinking. Lol obvious indeed!

Classic Colleen “your flesh was weak when your spirit should have been stronger” – I swear she could have turned this into a song and dance. Maybe she could give Liam ideas for song lyrics? Dang the flesh for all her heartbreak! Lol I laughed so hard when Roo told her to keep her opinions to herself – she stuck her tongue out (accidentally maybe?) – It was hilarious either way! LOVE Colleen! :lol:

Aww and Irene’s “life’s short and we all deserve happiness wherever we can find it” ... Gee wasn’t that happiness they had great today but died a sudden albeit expected death!! Ehh well - bright side of life: 20seconds of happiness beats none I say

Okay I will say all the good and mix it in with the bad. Aww Brax came knocking as he was worried about her :wub: . Liked how she didn’t give him a choice about the ride. Haha jokes about bumping people off – the irony! North Pole would be better – hmm that was totally an insult to Brax – ehh well if he was an innocent I could kick up a fuss! “If you’re going to do the time; may as well do the crime” – that was surprisingly good humour for Charlie. Then after the so many "so's" and the kiss :blush: – it all went belly up! BOO.

It was a totally understandable reaction from them both. Obviously Brax was a free agent and able to do what he wanted with whomever he wants. Like I said previously, 7 weeks after they have been together AND she had rejected him one too many times imo. Erm I am not dim – I swear! I get why she rejected him but don’t think he should have waited around for her to throw a bone and yell for him to fetch. I just don’t. Im sorry but nothing has changed in the last few episodes for her to give him a chance or to accept the person he is/has been; so yet again it was just an impulsive decision on her part that could have changed back as quickly as it was conjured! They will never be a successful couple if her decisions are based on the outside world and what they think/know.

However, her response today totally understandable and realistic of the hurt and betrayal anyone would feel on hearing the news that your ex has slept with someone else while they are supposedly in love with you. Her response to it - just shows how ‘in-deep’ she really is. I think in time ie a few episodes lol she will realize that although it wasn't a smart move for Brax to take; it wasn't totally wrong of him to have made that move. Just a shame men and women see sex differently. I blame the hormones and a better brain in women (ermm no arguing with facts now lol).

<3Brax! “I haven’t stopped thinking about you – ever” Ohh what to do with men. If only you could unite your two brains to think in unison. Don’t just tell – show and tell :rolleyes: !

Exactly my opinion!

And we alls aw how Brax kissed Hayley, that was NOTHING compared to when he kissed Charlie. I don't know why he did it but he certainly didn't plan it. I agree with u 100%, I think Charlie will realize that Brax jsut made the wrong desicion and forgive him. Hopefully they will get back together soon, I don't know how long I can watch this Hayley sticking her nose in things that are NONE of her business!

Well said Doc - Charlie has rejected him so may times now and always puts her career before her 'Lover' which she has every right to do but she can't have it both ways she either wants him or she doesn't. I am not happy he slept with rat girl as just because someone throws themselves at you doesn't mean you have to take it however he's a guy and that's what they do sometimes to them it's just sex. I jsut want the LAZY writers to give us something new with this couple instead of the same old predictable crap we see with every great couple on H & A - always the same just different people - over it!!!!!!

5406 – just watched the epi. How dare my life keep me too busy to watch the epi until now

Poor Charlie, not only is she broken up with Brax but since breaking up with him – she has had to do an awful lot of running. AND each time she goes out - something terrible happens! If only she had some other ‘fun’ to keep her busy and fit. Aww she saw them frolicking on the beach – haha I mean learning/teaching to surf. At least they didn’t give us a close up of that. They better write Brax teaching Charlie to surf at one point. What’s Brax without a surfer side-kick girlfriend!?!

Ohh I see Charlie is still the one pulling all the strings and then making Brax seem like the bad guy when he moves on. I had to agree with his “Im just trying to move on” – I don’t blame him with the run-around he has been getting. And the scenes are back to Charlie questioning him about others – haha excuses just see him. Can’t blame her obviously – I totally would stalk him too :wink: .

OMGosh did everyone see what happened next? For all of you who know about THE APPLE well your in for a surprise and a LOL! It took me a few replays to realize they were saying apple btw. BUT WOAHHH Hayley has access to his fruits – [haha not innuendo-ing anything I swear] – she walked in with the lot: apples, oranges, pears! Haha imagine if the evidence was THE PINEAPPLE – would have been soo much cooler! Just saying :lol:

--Oh and defo - she should have called! So that’s why Charlie went running to Bee saying it was all over. Because now that Hayley is bringing Brax many fruits – it must be serious; it’s so very clear he has moved on :rolleyes: . Meanwhile he deletes her number as though that will erase her AND his feelings for her from his life. Bet he has her number memorized anyway lol but the gesture was cute – only because he looked heartbroken doing it obviously.

And so watch this space for Hayley - wonder what she has up her sleeve apart from the apple of course?!

<3Brax! “Do you think I am going to live the rest of my life as a monk” haha no noo nobody thinks you could last a day let alone more. Plus Im sure no woman would allow it - if they found a Brax full of chaste, they would soon find a way to unchaste.