Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

5406 – just watched the epi. How dare my life keep me too busy to watch the epi until now

Poor Charlie, not only is she broken up with Brax but since breaking up with him – she has had to do an awful lot of running. AND each time she goes out - something terrible happens! If only she had some other ‘fun’ to keep her busy and fit. Aww she saw them frolicking on the beach – haha I mean learning/teaching to surf. At least they didn’t give us a close up of that. They better write Brax teaching Charlie to surf at one point. What’s Brax without a surfer side-kick girlfriend!?!

Ohh I see Charlie is still the one pulling all the strings and then making Brax seem like the bad guy when he moves on. I had to agree with his “Im just trying to move on” – I don’t blame him with the run-around he has been getting. And the scenes are back to Charlie questioning him about others – haha excuses just see him. Can’t blame her obviously – I totally would stalk him too :wink: .

OMGosh did everyone see what happened next? For all of you who know about THE APPLE well your in for a surprise and a LOL! It took me a few replays to realize they were saying apple btw. BUT WOAHHH Hayley has access to his fruits – [haha not innuendo-ing anything I swear] – she walked in with the lot: apples, oranges, pears! Haha imagine if the evidence was THE PINEAPPLE – would have been soo much cooler! Just saying :lol:

--Oh and defo - she should have called! So that’s why Charlie went running to Bee saying it was all over. Because now that Hayley is bringing Brax many fruits – it must be serious; it’s so very clear he has moved on :rolleyes: . Meanwhile he deletes her number as though that will erase her AND his feelings for her from his life. Bet he has her number memorized anyway lol but the gesture was cute – only because he looked heartbroken doing it obviously.

And so watch this space for Hayley - wonder what she has up her sleeve apart from the apple of course?!

<3Brax! “Do you think I am going to live the rest of my life as a monk” haha no noo nobody thinks you could last a day let alone more. Plus Im sure no woman would allow it - if they found a Brax full of chaste, they would soon find a way to unchaste.

You crack me up - LOL!!!!!!!! and I thought she was just gonna make him a fruit salad - LOL!!! no not really - the fruit is the clue to the big mystery - DNA found on an apple and the witch brings a box of fruit with her to Brax's - pretty obvious she is setting him up!!!!!!!

Thanks @tobygirl and @Whitney =)

@Whitney - hope the little one and you are doing well! Agreed about Hayley

5407 – Great epi. Lots of RBs =)

Heath got it in one without even using his brain. It is all a conspiracy. Some of the RBs and Hayley are under Jake’s thumb?? Oh how clever Hayley is... not only did she set up the apple but also managed to be his alibi for that morning. Not so smart to leave so quickly and with suspicion though. This can’t be the last we see of her. She will be out for some blood once she realizes Brax has at least 9 lives!

Hayley: “Are you not pleased to see me” haha erm one word - <_< NOPE! Nice to see Brax’s room even though the temptress was all naked over his bed – btw ewww. How nice for her to mention Brax was quiet after he saw Charlie the previous day. You could see Charlie’s face working overtime while the creepy hostage guy (Pete) was talking about a tatt on the lower back. He was totally hitting on her – urghh he is going to call her - eww again!

Benji [not bad looking at all] was all hostile towards Brax :angry: . Did he not get the latest headline about a cop and Brax in prison? So he went down for them 2 years ago – clearly had such an awesome time he is itching to get back there. Interesting! Did my ears deceive me or did Heath spit out some crap about starting up ‘the business’ again now the heat has died down. Erm it has been a few weeks since an actual fire – the leftover heat is pretty much starting it’s own mass bush fire. Lol he wants to do it to provide for his 8 year old daughter. I can’t figure out if he has a low IQ or if he has ONLY air occupying the space between his ears. Where is the sense in anything he said? Hooray for Brax staying legit; standing his ground [hot and amusingly – might I add]; staying smart AND for letting Charlie get in his head. Love how he showered Benji with the money - I love scary Brax. At least Sam looked like he was about to wet himself. It would have been easy for him to give in to his old life today but even without Charlie – he is on the right tracks [finally] - hallelujah.

<3Brax! “Another poor loser with a tattoo; can see why that would be disappointing for you”... oooo a STUNG-Brax. Awww totally felt his bitterness towards her. Loved how he thought she was there just as an excuse to see him again.

New Promo is AWESOME! Can’t wait for next week :wub:

Edited by DocZed64

Thanks @tobygirl and @Whitney =)

@Whitney - hope the little one and you are doing well! Agreed about Hayley

5407 – Great epi. Lots of RBs =)

Heath got it in one without even using his brain. It is all a conspiracy. Some of the RBs and Hayley are under Jake’s thumb?? Oh how clever Hayley is... not only did she set up the apple but also managed to be his alibi for that morning. Not so smart to leave so quickly and with suspicion though. This can’t be the last we see of her. She will be out for some blood once she realizes Brax has at least 9 lives!

Hayley: “Are you not pleased to see me” haha erm one word - <_< NOPE! Nice to see Brax’s room even though the temptress was all naked over his bed – btw ewww. How nice for her to mention Brax was quiet after he saw Charlie the previous day. You could see Charlie’s face working overtime while the creepy hostage guy (Pete) was talking about a tatt on the lower back. He was totally hitting on her – urghh he is going to call her - eww again!

Benji [not bad looking at all] was all hostile towards Brax :angry: . Did he not get the latest headline about a cop and Brax in prison? So he went down for them 2 years ago – clearly had such an awesome time he is itching to get back there. Interesting! Did my ears deceive me or did Heath spit out some crap about starting up ‘the business’ again now the heat has died down. Erm it has been a few weeks since an actual fire – the leftover heat is pretty much starting it’s own mass bush fire. Lol he wants to do it to provide for his 8 year old daughter. I can’t figure out if he has a low IQ or if he has ONLY air occupying the space between his ears. Where is the sense in anything he said? Hooray for Brax staying legit; standing his ground [hot and amusingly – might I add]; staying smart AND for letting Charlie get in his head. Love how he showered Benji with the money - I love scary Brax. At least Sam looked like he was about to wet himself. It would have been easy for him to give in to his old life today but even without Charlie – he is on the right tracks [finally] - hallelujah.

<3Brax! “Another poor loser with a tattoo; can see why that would be disappointing for you”... oooo a STUNG-Brax. Awww totally felt his bitterness towards her. Loved how he thought she was there just as an excuse to see him again.

New Promo is AWESOME! Can’t wait for next week :wub:

DocZed, you actually make me laugh so much!

That was exactly what I said when Hayley asked when he was pleased to see her! It was just automatic! "NOPE!" :P:lol:

In Townsville where I live you can win have lunch with Steve Peacocke on McHappy Day. Im want to enter to get an entry form you have to spend at least $10 at the McDonalds he is going to be at

Ooh exciting!!!! I'd get so fat buying up on McDonalds just to enter that competition, lol. What date is McHappy Day? From memory it's usually in January, yes? This knowledge tempts me to book a holiday to Townsville. ;-)

Awww Charlie replaying the apple being thrown out of the getaway car to find any clue to suggest it wasn’t him. That’s true love right there! It was surprising that some of the residents of SB have warmed to him. I mean he is radiating hotness – so it is about time right?! :P

Silly Brax – But you have to feel sorry for him falling into the arms of girls with no souls! This is precisely why you don’t get into bed with any tom, dick or harry! They will chew on you and then spit you out the second they get their chance. How lucky is Brax to have Charlie on his side! She was professional enough to do her job even when sex with Hayley was shoved in her face. She actually was the one to tell him about Hayley working for Jake. How foolish he must feel for being played like a cheap fiddle. Esther did a great job acting the sad and uncomfortable moment that came at the station. Delicate AND shameful indeed! Very glad he apologized and also how he avoided telling her when he was first questioned about his alibi.

Watson was hilarious today! Haha when she asked if he liked apples. “Mothers don’t make good witnesses”- In Cheryl’s case she doesn’t make good with anything.

I really hope Watson follows up on Charlie’s investigation. She is supposed to be her friend as well as colleague and plus I like her. I wouldn’t want to put her on my HAA hate list. Enemy to Brax= Enemy to moi. If she finds Sam then maybe she can find the truth out for herself! Her face was priceless when Charlie was interviewing Hayley. The claws definitely came out.

What planet is Hayley on? Clearly she is doing more than working for Jake as a lawyer. That is just disgusting. She prostituted herself <_< – question is why? For love or money [or something else]? And what is going to happen when all their deceitful hard work goes up in smoke?

<3Brax! “Im not going to let you go down for something you didn’t do” :wub:

Every criminal needs to hire a Sangster. He comes running; waves his magic wand and Brax is free quicker than you can say ‘Im innocent’. Benji was really quick to confess to Brax but there is no way he will go back inside on the wrong side of Jake so looks like there will be trouble ahead. Found there little fish banter amusing too. Art least if Benji goes back inside - he will get a decent meal!

I got the best giggle while watching Brax and Joyce. Come on Joyce, seriously give the leader of the RBs some ounce of credit. Nothing is ever black and white! Why would he be stupid enough to be enjoying an apple on a heist and leaving the jacket under his bed where no one would think to check AND steal evidence back. Did he expect it to be in a display cabinet?! :rolleyes: Charlie may be compromised with her bad boy getting in her head but she still manages to do a better job than Joyce! Yes I think she deserves a promotion - at least in the land of SB! Haha awkward ... when he came to sit and watch telly with him! :lol:

Horaay for Watson being on the ball and realizing Charlie may have been on the right tracks. Hopefully she finds the truth while Charlie has been forced to step down. Totally clear that she is conflicted and trusts Charlie’s judgement even though it doesn’t quite make sense to her as she still sees Brax-the-criminal-mastermind and not much else.

Haha John’s fishing about the ‘royal treatment’ he got. What was that look Brax gave them? Love Steve’s acting. He can act the tough bad boy one minute and play the misunderstood and seemingly innocent guy the next.

Buh-bye Benji – piece of advice: revenge is a dish best served cold... I hope Jake doesn’t kill you when you go back. What a waste of such a handsome face!

So if a non-Braxton RB gets a line on the show – we know they are due to cause some trouble in SB before they are carted off. Good to know.

<3Brax! “I feel guilty; more guilty than I have ever felt” :unsure: aww we were supposed to get bad-boy-turns-good NOT good-girl-turns-bad! You have to feel her pain at crossing a line for a man who still has to prove his worth.