What are your favourite Non-H&A characters?

adam436

I posted the same question on a Neighbours forum, so I thought I'd ask about Home and Away too: What are your favourite and/or most memorable non-H&A characters played by H&A actors?

Here are a few of mine in no particular order:

• Ada Nicodemou as Katarnia in Heartbreak High
  • Justine Clarke as Bernadette in The Time of Our Lives
  • Fiona Spence as Vera Bennett (Viniger Tits) in Prisoner
  • Roger Oakley as Bernad in The Damnation of Harvey McHugh (if you've never seen it, check it out! It's brilliant!)
  • Georgie Parker and Josh Quong Tart as Terri and Matt in All Saints.
  • Sandie Lillingston as Marnie in Newlyweds
  • Rhys Wakefield in the film The Black Balloon
  • Charlie Claussen as Alex Kirby in Blue Heelers and Jake in McLeod's Daughters
  • Sonia Todd and Luke Jacobz as Meg and Patrick in McLeod's Daughters
  • Shane Withington as Brendan in A Country Practice
  • Chris Sadrinna as Lucy in Garage Days (a character far removed from Brad!)
  • Rebekah Elmaloglou as Terese Willis in Neighbours (I am surprised how much I like her actually, as I was never a big Sophie fan!)
  • Bree Desborough as Shelley in Always Greener

Great list and yes I've seen the question on NeighboursFans as well. Some of my favourites include on top of the ones you've mentioned are:

• Callan Mulvey as Brendan Joshua in Rush and Mark Moran in Underbelly
  • Conrad Coleby as Scott Zinenko in All Saints
  • Les Hill as Jason Moran in Underbelly
  • Kip Gamblin as Brad Willis in Neighbours
  • Darius Perkins as Scott Robinson in Neighbours
  • Tasma Walton as Dash McKinley in Blue Heelers

I haven´t watched many of these stars in other shows but those i have watched i liked which is the following:

Sam Atwell as Craig Palmer. Josh Quong Tart as Will Monk. I guess you realize i mean all the cast from Home and Away which also Starred in Headland, i liked them all :) While i was looking at their names in imdb i realized that Steve Rodgers that played Mark Nicholson in Home and Away also was in Headland. This means that almost the entire cast of Headland have been in Home and Away

I also like the cat from Home and Away that starred in that cop show from 2010, i kind of forgot the name. It starred Martin Dingle and the actress that played Sally

Archived